Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/5: The Will O' The Glimmerwisps | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    Does the third fragment crafted in goal 9 carry over to goal 10?
    Yes, the Rainbow Fragment III carries over from goal 9 to 10. It doesn't get used.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by clarontinalisa View Post
    I am confused. My goal 10 says prepare 2 of the first, 3 of the second and third fragment . However I need 3 first and 4 second and third to make the cloud. Is this correct? Does everyone have the same?
    Yes, that is correct and I think it's the same for everyone. (high level players that is)
    I agree it's confusing.
    Maybe they do it so they don't have to adjust Goals for higher and Lower Level players?
    (goal wording stays the same, only lower level players are done after the 2,3,3 fragments, and the rest will have to make 1 of each more)

It happens a lot, so never assume anything. Check for yourself the requirements of the thing you have to upgrade/ craft.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 03-09-20 at 05:36 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm almost done collecting all the materials. Only 26 Mysterious Matter and 7 blue wispies to go. My back of the envelope calculation says that ShibuyaCloth's estimate of the total energy necessary for completing this event (for higher level players) is pretty close to reality for me. I used up 2,300 of my stored energy + approximately 700-750 energy collected since the start of the event from my various energy sources.

My drop rates have been decent. Mysterious Matter was a slog, especially the first full day. Now my drop rate has improved a bit and I now sometimes get 2 or even 3 drops per dead tree. As for the blue wispies, it varies tremendously for me. Some collections from my 9 watchtowers yield 0-1 drops, other collections I've had 4 or even 5 blue wisps drop. Anyway, now starts the Ivy waiting game. I just hope I don't miss any collections, otherwise I'll have to speed up Ivy to finish the event on time.
    Last edited by queens_ransom; 03-09-20 at 05:45 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Can you or someone else say more about the mysterious cloud and post a picture? Are you saying it has a four day timer? Is it a crafting building? What does "put 3x in it to make it work" mean?

The mysterious cloud is where you complete step 11. You craft a drawing but never use it for anything that I can see. It's not used to craft the Rainbow Cloud. So not sure why we do this step.

Goal 11:
    * Draw the Rainbow Grove (Travel through the Mysterious Cloud!) x1
    * Collect the Drawing of Rainbow Grove (We can use this to find the Grove!) x1
    Rewards: none

Drawing of Rainbow Grove: 5 Mysterious Matter, 2 Simple Feast, 1 Lumin Essence

The cloud after the drawing still has a locked craft. Maybe we'll use that in the near future....maybe not & someone just forgot to clean up that cloud from a different goal.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B5AEADD8-F837-43CA-A080-B016E8E855DA.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	54920
    Last edited by meme1098; 03-09-20 at 05:58 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I updated my spreadsheet. The first tab has upper level amounts, the second tab has lower level amounts. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Hi

Is there any chance this could be added to the front of the post once Rosewood posts it for each event. It is really helpful.

Many thanks

Executive Chef
    Meme1098, what do you have 26 of? I noticed 26/3 in your screenshot.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Does the ice cream watchtowers/spires drop the blue wisp?
    Yes all the decorative ones do including the gingerbread ones

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Yes all the decorative ones do including the gingerbread ones
    But apparently only the watchtowers, not the spires, right? At least, that was my experience, and that of others as well.

Has anyone else been stuck on farmhouses? I have been collecting for days but can?t get wisp. Sorry have not read forums.

Banned
    Ok I know someone else has seen this. Sometimes when collecting something or even if a monster spawns my screen will shift and tap automatically to collect something. So for example i spawned a Shunk tapping a tree and it shiffted and highlighted a Cottage like as if I tapped on a cottage.