Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/5: The Will O' The Glimmerwisps | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    I would also like to know if spires drop blue wispies?

So far none of mine did... but that might be the low droprate. I only have 3 watchtowers and I hope I don't have to sell my spires to buy watch towers!
    The ice cream and gingerbread watchtower gave me blue wispies but I didn?t get any from any of my spires.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    Only the white watchtowers are dropping blue wispies. None of the ice cream or spires are. Please fix.
    I bought the troll and have collected twice from my watch towers and no blue wispy. These are 4 hour collection, it?s bad enough waiting for Ivy.

Farm Supplier

Red face

Just a tip, I figured out that the Fall Pond originally released in the Barons tend in November of 2016, rereleased in the tent in Nov. 2017 and sold for Black Friday just last year, spawns rainbow skunkupines. Sorry for those that already knew this or if someone has already mentioned it here. I read every page and did not see it mentioned but I definitely could have missed it. I figured some people could have been forgetting about this cute little pond like I was until I found it stashed in the way back of my cluttered and over capacity inventory. I attempted to post a picture of it below but posting pictures on here has never worked for me before so I am not too confident it will show up.

Good luck everyone!! I am still struggling with those mysterious matter drops (about 1 every other tree with the troll) but plugging along!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B6F01BBD-6A6D-4FA5-A03E-00474EC12013.jpeg 
Views:	51 
Size:	599.8 KB 
ID:	54917

EDIT: It worked! Woo hoo! That is the first time a picture actually posted for me yet I did it this same way every time. Lol
    Last edited by sunnyhook; 03-08-20 at 07:59 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    The mysterious cloud has a 1x1 size and it is a crafting one. You have to put 3X in it, to make it work. No clue what x is and how much energy it will deliver. Have to wait patiently for 4 days to get the answer.... Hope x is something reasonable.

Edit: craft takes 2 hours
    Can you or someone else say more about the mysterious cloud and post a picture? Are you saying it has a four day timer? Is it a crafting building? What does "put 3x in it to make it work" mean?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    the mysterious cloud is what you craft after the uni-pig. resources listed on page 1 so won't repeat. Building the cloud is the second last step and the last part will be to build the rainbow that sits over it. Perhaps Celine just means it takes a *lot* of work to craft rainbow fragments.

I don't have the info about the amount of energy it will drop, sorry... I'm going the slow way too, just waiting for Ivy and working on gathering the materials needed for the last bit. I think chickens are the hardest wispie to get, but plenty of time to go.

Fashion Designer
    The gingerbread watchtower and the overgrown watchtower both give blue wispies.

Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Can you or someone else say more about the mysterious cloud and post a picture? Are you saying it has a four day timer? Is it a crafting building? What does "put 3x in it to make it work" mean?
    My initial message could indeed be confusing. I attached a pic from the inside of the cloud. The 4 days waiting refers to the final step of completing the cloud. For that I need 8 red wispies, which drop every 12h.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7AC97CDB-346E-4F91-A862-DC481958C002.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	82.5 KB 
ID:	54918  

This is the pic from the mysterious cloud. One step before completing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15CA8652-1FA6-45B1-90EC-6D547079FCF3.jpeg 
Views:	52 
Size:	179.2 KB 
ID:	54919  

Rhino Keeper
    Does the third fragment crafted in goal 9 carry over to goal 10?

I am confused. My goal 10 says prepare 2 of the first, 3 of the second and third fragment . However I need 3 first and 4 second and third to make the cloud. Is this correct? Does everyone have the same?