Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/5: The Will O' The Glimmerwisps | event information on page 1

Take note that the mysterious matter maxs out at 99. I learned that the hard way!

Fashion Designer
    Yup, me too!
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Oh man, I hope not. I'll just stick with what SW put in page 1 for now and wait for someone to confirm when they get that far. Fingers crossed that it's the easier version lol
    Check SW's post #128

Fashion Designer
    I haven't noticed any wispies fall from the spring chickens. Anyone else having luck with those?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I double checked the goals with what I've done and updated the amounts required for the Investigate the Rainbow crafts. They had the low level requirements.... sorry about that. Let me know if anything else looks odd. I hope it's all correct now.

Post 128 is unchanged and still correct.

Executive Chef
    So once I’ve collected the clues from the plants in logs, white trilliums, and jewelers, i can put the extras away. But everything else needs to stay out (farms, chickens, ponds).

Farm Supplier
    My drops have not gotten any better after buying the cloud troll dude and I made sure to put him in storage and take him
    Back out and force close a few times. They really should not advertise better drops if they are not going to give them. I am still getting one drop per dead tree if I am lucky. Again that is AFTER placing the troll, making sure here went in and out of storage and force closing. The wish drops are just as abysmal and have not improve with the troll. I do not even like the look of him. It looks like he is in a diaper. If it looks like he was in more of a floating, fluffy, bigger cloud he would be darling. But I would not have paid that much for him just for looks. I only did for the increased drops and because it is an event to get energy. But alas, no drop increase. Super bummed. I hope they increase it since many of us have said our drops have not changed at all. Have any of you actually seen a significant increase in your drops after buying and placing the troll?

Thanks!!

Rhino Keeper
    I like this type of scavenger hunt event but man oh man the energy needed is astronomical!!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you to the peeps who bought the troll and are warning us off. I got the flamingle: ) booster at full whack for the last event, and it was worth it, even though it went on sale towards the end. I would have thought S8 would learn people spend more when they know they get good value. Oh, well! Fingers crossed for next event.

Thank you to S8 in particular for the work on this thread and for sharing elsewhere the energy banked coming in to this event, very inspirational. : )

Energy for this event estimated at 250 a day, I think, a nice break from the events in the 300s we have had lately.

Also super love how each stage has a cute prize. Whoop whoop! Workin' on my pigicorn. : )

Best of wishes and luck to all. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I haven't noticed any wispies fall from the spring chickens. Anyone else having luck with those?
    No luck!
    I mean it's a chicken, other chicken dropping animals render wispsies, why not them
    Queendom Name - Hyrule