Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/5: The Will O' The Glimmerwisps | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassySnakeS8 View Post
    Normally we don't add drops to chicks but since this doesn't have an adult version I've gone ahead and added the drops for it. I've also added the Spring Chick to the list of Chickens that drop event items so, going forward, they will always drop event items when Chickens do.

Hmm, this appears to have been missed. I've added the energy to the Rainbow Skunkupines on hit and on **** so they should be like the other monsters now.
    Thank you for all you do Storm 8 Staff!
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Host(ess)
    I have had one drop in about 6 collections from watchtowers. There is no way I will finish. Very disappointed S8!

Rhino Keeper
    I got a wisp from Icecream Watchtower

Rhino Keeper
    This is a repost because I haven't had anyone reply!!! If someone has already had this problem and it was solved, I apologize. I'm on goal 3 and have tapped the stables for the last 3 days and have recieved nothing! Am I missing something?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassySnakeS8 View Post
    Normally we don't add drops to chicks but since this doesn't have an adult version I've gone ahead and added the drops for it. I've also added the Spring Chick to the list of Chickens that drop event items so, going forward, they will always drop event items when Chickens do.

Hmm, this appears to have been missed. I've added the energy to the Rainbow Skunkupines on hit and on **** so they should be like the other monsters now.
    Thank you very much for making these changes. I personally have a ways to go before I finish this event. I do wish the drops from the dead trees would be increased.....pretty please.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    This is a repost because I haven't had anyone reply!!! If someone has already had this problem and it was solved, I apologize. I'm on goal 3 and have tapped the stables for the last 3 days and have recieved nothing! Am I missing something?
    Are you looking for the third corner clue? Make sure you are checking your regular stables. It did take me several visits before my corner dropped. If I were you if you are checking your stables I would post in the big section and / or submit a ticket so that support can check your game.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Also check it's not the hatchery (sorry but it has happened) you're collecting from. If you see eg milk drop you're ok. Double check in your goal book and if nothing registered I would get Support to assist. It should have only taken once or twice to get the item. The clues are capped at 1 ea.

S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

Stable problem

I?m having the same problem (See post no. 227)..and didnt get an answer either. :-( ... I collected about six times from my stables and never got the third corner. And yes: they are my real stables, not the hatcheries. I sent a message to S8 but didnt get a reply yet. Will post again as soon as I get an answer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Morticia6 View Post
    I?m having the same problem (See post no. 227)..and didnt get an answer either. :-( ... I collected about six times from my stables and never got the third corner. And yes: they are my real stables, not the hatcheries. I sent a message to S8 but didnt get a reply yet. Will post again as soon as I get an answer.
    Well the power of the forum must of helped, I finally recieved the 3rd corner! Yes Spirtwind I was tapping the stable, they were just being stingy! I will send good thoughts to everyone who is having a problem with this!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I'm enjoying this event even though it's quite boring. Waiting for Ivy is boring my mind numb, but I have no intention of using gems, and it's better to check the game twice a day than babysitting it every 1.5 hours like other events. The rainbow fall cloud is beautiful and unique looking, I don't care if it drops only 2 energy. I don't need energy, I can't even use what I have. But for others I feel bad, as you're spending upward of 3000 energy to get something so measly in return.
    Wow. I'm at # 10 and have to wait on 3 more collections from Ivy. I laughed at your post because I just said how bored I am but how determined I am not to use even one gem or one cent of my money for this event. I keep looking at the cloud and wondering if the energy I'm using up is worth getting a two energy dropper.