Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/5: The Will O' The Glimmerwisps | event information on page 1

Why does my quest say 4 but, when I go to the potion shop it tells me 6?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassybutterfly29 View Post
    Lower level players only do 4, the higher levels do more. SW posts the higher level info. Sometimes lower level people post the lower requirements, then it can be added to the Page 1 stuff.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 03-14-20 at 01:23 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    You need four each to finish the quest but six each to make the rainbow thing (forget what it’s called). I hope this makes sense.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Why does it tell me on my quest info I have to do 4 rainbow fragments each but, when I go to the potion shop it tells me I have to have 6? I'm so confused by this!! Why does it do that?
    Bc there is no 'building' to upgrade there is no where to easily write this info. If I only wrote 4 (which yes, is what the goal does say) and players budgeted their collections on only needing 4 and then got to the final goal and found out it was actually 6 of each fragment, it would have caused more issues. I'd much rather give players the full picture than record less than what's really needed. Hope that makes sense...

I don?t think the OP was referring to the info on here but on the actual game. I also have the same thing (the goal in the game says create four of each but then to actually make it in the potion shop, it requires 6). I?ve been following the number on the goal (4) as why would I check the potion shop to see what I really need meaning I?ve now ran out of time to actually complete (especially with the dire chances of drops) and I have nowhere near enough gems (and refuse to pay) to complete. I normally am able to plod through these events and complete them last minute but this one just seems impossible with the number of wisps needed from Ivys Hut.

Nightclub Owner
    On page 1 it is written black on white! Even with pics!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JoffJoffJoff View Post
    as why would I check the potion shop to see what I really need
    Because the Goal description can differ from what you actually have to do/make/create to complete.
    This is not something new. In the future NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING, check the requirements yourself. (+ read page 1 with care)

I agree it can be confusing and I'm not saying it's your own fault.. not at all.
    I'm just saying this so you can hopefully avoid future confusion/ disappointment.
    I'm sorry you won't be able to complete the event because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Because the Goal description can differ from what you actually have to do/make/create to complete.
    This is not something new. In the future NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING, check the requirements yourself. (+ read page 1 with care)

I agree it can be confusing and I'm not saying it's your own fault.. not at all.
    I'm just saying this so you can hopefully avoid future confusion/ disappointment.
    I'm sorry you won't be able to complete the event because of this.
    thanks Ronja I?m on these forums but I don?t necessarily check them every time a new event starts but probably should do from now on. Feel bad for those who don?t even know about these forums and they?ll get caught out the same too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JoffJoffJoff View Post
    thanks Ronja I?m on these forums but I don?t necessarily check them every time a new event starts but probably should do from now on. Feel bad for those who don?t even know about these forums and they?ll get caught out the same too.
    My 'completion rate' and enjoyment of the game has increased significantly since I discovered this forum.
    It's fun to all be doing the same thing at the same time, help each other and having people understand the pleasure and importance of cute animals and energy droppers in your Kingdom.
    (my boyfriend just looks at me skeptically when an 'Ivy alarm' goes off or when I show him my new mega cute pink seal)

There is also some frustration and negativity, but that's also good to get of your chest and share.

I haven't missed a single collection but it's still going to be a close shave. Usually they give you more days of extra padding. Ah well, I have the time. I'm currently in voluntary self-isolation. Stay healthy everyone!