Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/5: The Will O' The Glimmerwisps | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I noticed it as well. But had n time to correct the post. I will do it at the next round.

Now the energy drain will come from the Mysterious Matter, the Purple Wispie takes second. As I have not yet reached that point I just made a drop guess based on past even and some posts here. 50% will mean a massive energy drain to get those wispie.

It will take me 24 hours before I unlock the blue & purple wispie.
    I've now started battling Rainbow Skunkupines. So far I've battled 3, and each one dropped a purple wispie. This could still be a coincidence, but so far 10 energy per purple wispie seems to be a good estimate.

Thanks for your work!

ETA: I'm now up to 14 rainbow skunkupines, and can confirm that the purple wispie drops every time. Unfortunately, the skunkupines don't give any energy back, so they often take more than 5 energy to defeat. On the other hand, the spawn rate from ponds is pretty good, I'd say less than 5 on average.
    Last edited by queens_ransom; 03-07-20 at 02:58 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks everyone. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    My drops have not gotten any better after buying the cloud troll dude and I made sure to put him in storage and take him
    Back out and force close a few times. They really should not advertise better drops if they are not going to give them. I am still getting one drop per dead tree if I am lucky. Again that is AFTER placing the troll, making sure here went in and out of storage and force closing. The wish drops are just as abysmal and have not improve with the troll. I do not even like the look of him. It looks like he is in a diaper. If it looks like he was in more of a floating, fluffy, bigger cloud he would be darling. But I would not have paid that much for him just for looks. I only did for the increased drops and because it is an event to get energy. But alas, no drop increase. Super bummed. I hope they increase it since many of us have said our drops have not changed at all. Have any of you actually seen a significant increase in your drops after buying and placing the troll?

Thanks!!
    Nope no increase in drops for me either! I really do think it?s broken because I don?t see that I?m getting more than anyone else for the purchase.

I updated my spreadsheet. The first tab has upper level amounts, the second tab has lower level amounts. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The goal tells you where to look in the text in brackets. I've been updating the post with the goals where the fragments relate. Some collections are not just 1 but watch your game closely as all pieces are max 1. Check your goal again to see if they dropped unseen. Let us know she's ok!
    Thank you. I stepped in to help her. Unfortunately we haven?t been able to find that last step in goal 9. Example, when we collect from cows the message says we can?t hold anymore pieces. When we check stables, same etc. so not sure what to do. We?re still stuck and it?s been since yesterday. Which makes timed events difficult once you fall behind.

ETA have no idea what happened but when my daughter open the game and collected a few things the goal completed! Thank you!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl210 View Post
    Nope no increase in drops for me either! I really do think it?s broken because I don?t see that I?m getting more than anyone else for the purchase.
    The drops are horrendous... 13 farmhouses not one drop. Next time 3 drops.. then next 1 ... then 0.. ohh my grrrd what an Energy Sink

Rhino Keeper
    Only the white watchtowers are dropping blue wispies. None of the ice cream or spires are. Please fix.

Farm Supplier
    Can someone find out if the troll is indeed broken or if it is intended to be this way? If it is not going to actually increase our drops I would like my gems back. I can not get enough mysterious matter to make anything because I get one from every 2-3 trees. Has someone posted this in bugs yet? I hope it is a bug. Not one person has said the troll has actually helped I don’t think.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    Only the white watchtowers are dropping blue wispies. None of the ice cream or spires are. Please fix.
    I second this appeal.

Had to sell most of my watchtowers/spires trying to clear the goal "A Hauntingly Good Look", only to find out that the Gothic Court/Keep was no longer available in the market!

Have 20+ ice cream watchtowers/towers which I cannot sell...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    I second this appeal.

Had to sell most of my watchtowers/spires trying to clear the goal "A Hauntingly Good Look", only to find out that the Gothic Court/Keep was no longer available in the market!

Have 20+ ice cream watchtowers/towers which I cannot sell...
    My ice cream watchtowers are dropping the blue wispies