Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remington Cruise unable to unlock Chocolate Mintini Recipe

New Resident

Angry Remington Cruise unable to unlock Chocolate Mintini Recipe

I completed the cruise ship part of the challenge within the time I cooked each of the special recipes to the required star level Remington has been visiting my restaurant and dropping his special ingredient but the Chocolate Mintini recipe still will not unlock
    I have tried all of the usual ?fixes? over the past three days and none of them have worked I tried contacting customer support which was a waste of time as I was referred back to the forum and past two emails to the forum moderator have not been answered or read according to the tracking
    Has anyone got any suggestions before I lose this recipe for good in 23 hours
    Even more annoying as i wasted gems to complete the cruise in good time

Quote Originally Posted by fin8411 View Post
    I completed the cruise ship part of the challenge within the time I cooked each of the special recipes to the required star level Remington has been visiting my restaurant and dropping his special ingredient but the Chocolate Mintini recipe still will not unlock
    I have tried all of the usual ?fixes? over the past three days and none of them have worked I tried contacting customer support which was a waste of time as I was referred back to the forum and past two emails to the forum moderator have not been answered or read according to the tracking
    Has anyone got any suggestions before I lose this recipe for good in 23 hours
    Even more annoying as i wasted gems to complete the cruise in good time
    Does the character sit down and have the bubble above his head with the ingredient? You need to tap on it to get the ingredient. Make sure that you have food on the counters or it will not appear as well. If the character needs water, give him water by tapping the bubble and then the other bubble with the cruise item will appear. Here's a screenshot.

REMEMBER, TAP ON THE BUBBLE WITH THE MINT CREAM ON IT, NOT THE CHARACTER.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AD365414-C1AF-4F24-861A-6EA07D525AD3.jpeg 
Views:	54 
Size:	367.6 KB 
ID:	54876
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

New Resident
    yes he sits down gets served up pops the ingredient and of course I click on the ingredient just the same as with every other cruise character that drops in and yes the first time he arrived and I clicked on the ingredient I even got the gold serving dish with the recipe unlocked messaged but it’s still locked
    I’ve been playing this game for years and I’ve never had this particular problem before
    Last edited by fin8411; 03-04-20 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fin8411 View Post
    yes he sits down gets served up pops the ingredient and of course I click on the ingredient just the same as with every other cruise character that drops in and yes the first time he arrived and I clicked on the ingredient I even got the gold serving dish with the recipe unlocked messaged but it’s still locked
    I’ve been playing this game for years and I’ve never had this particular problem before
    Do you have a screenshot of the your pantry with the item and the recipe being locked?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

New Resident
    Yes I have screenshots of the oven with the recipe locked and that I completed the three other recipes to the required levels but I can’t get the things to upload

The Honorable Panda
    I have reported this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    time ran out with Recipe still locked

Rhino Keeper
    I have this exact same issue with the latest cruise event did yours get fixed?

Rhino Keeper
    here are my screenshots
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-10-27 at 09.06.20 (1).jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	57156   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-10-27 at 09.06.20 (2).jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	57157   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-10-27 at 09.06.20.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	57158  

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thank you for posting anicak84. Paul sent me your details and I've flagged your issue with the team. I might need to send you to Support, but hold on for the moment and I'll see what the advice is. I'll come back to you here on the forum. Thanks, SW

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast