Thread: Storm8

Storm8

Does anyone here work for Storm8? Is this just players helping other players or is anyone in charge here? And if it is just players helping others, thank you all!! But where does one go when support doesn't answer? Any advice on a next step? Thanks again!

Nightclub Owner
    Have you tried the Bugs and issues forum? There are some S8 staff members here. Hopefully someone will answer.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Jules_c, only the Community Managers (CMs) work for Storm 8. The forum though is generally players helping players but we are really lucky to have a few CMs keep a watchful eye over our threads to fix issues that affect everyone really quickly.

Yes you can definitely post in the Bugs and Issues forum and depending on what the problem is you'll either be asked to go to Support or assistance will be given. It really does depend on the issue. There are some things that only Support can help with. If you have any other questions, I'll be happy to provide some advice, but you need to do that by sending me a private message which you can do by clicking on my name and selecting it from the options that come up.