Thread: So tired of losing gems!

So tired of losing gems!

To unintentional speed ups! So frustrating! Just lost 16 hard earned gems to the slip of a finger 

Happens to me all the time when the game freezes. As soon as I get to 50, I buy energy. Otherwise it just all gets wasted by accidental touches and game glitches.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules_c View Post
    Happens to me all the time when the game freezes. As soon as I get to 50, I buy energy. Otherwise it just all gets wasted by accidental touches and game glitches.
    This is heartbreaking that you have to use your gems to buy energy for fear of losing them. I literally gasped when I read this.

We have been begging for a gem spend confirmation pop up or something for forever. These pleas all fall on completely deaf ears. So...best advice? Slow down. Play only when you have time to tap slower.

It's not so much me, though I do it occasionally. It's when the game stalls and I don't realize it right away.

And yeah, I haven't used gems to buy anything but energy in 2 or 3 years. It's hard to even get to 50 without accidentally squandering it to speed up a llama, or something equally stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules_c View Post
    It's not so much me, though I do it occasionally. It's when the game stalls and I don't realize it right away.

And yeah, I haven't used gems to buy anything but energy in 2 or 3 years. It's hard to even get to 50 without accidentally squandering it to speed up a llama, or something equally stupid.
    That is the worst! When I accidentally use them on something totally worthless. I have seen a lot of complaints on the app reviews about the lack of confirmation. So frustrating but I guess beneficial to those in charge 🤪

Well not sure what's happened, but looks like I just skipped challenge for 50 gems, even knowing I can complete it. So tired of losing my gems. Lost about 50 before on random speed up rubbish. Why can't we have some sort of confirmation, like "are you sure" before they dissappear. Im ready to get rid of this game. 🤬😡

To prevent accidentally using gems, i’d recommend being careful when collecting from things and always remember to single click and not double click.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

I just hit wrong button, and bought 450,000 coins, which cost 250 gems...i already had over 19,000,000 Coins...can i get the gems back and return the coins? Havent made that kind of mistake in years!!! Help!! Thanks!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq62castle View Post
    I just hit wrong button, and bought 450,000 coins, which cost 250 gems...i already had over 19,000,000 Coins...can i get the gems back and return the coins? Havent made that kind of mistake in years!!! Help!! Thanks!
    Please reach out to Support who might be able to assist you. good luck! link in my signature.