Thread: Button to Finish battles using videos has disappeared on Android still there on ios

Rhino Keeper

Button to Finish battles using videos has disappeared on Android still there on ios

I use two devices, one is an iOS device and the other an android device. During tournaments I use the android for the level 16 or higher opponents. Tonight I noticed that videos for the battle arena were not available when I used the android device but were available when I switched back to my iOS device. It seems there is a problem that needs to be addressed

Rhino Keeper
    What I also find odd is that while until very recently, my android device never had the free gems videos or the ads videos that were available on IOS but did have videos to advance the battle arena. This change is very recent
    Last edited by squigglish; 03-01-20 at 12:27 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    There is an issue with some players with using the videos on the battles.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-03-20 at 11:18 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    There is an issue with some players with using the videos on the battles.
    Kooky...the issue Now is that there are No videos...No button...Gone, disappeared on Android but if you log that same island into ipad... theres the button to Finish using a video.

This is a New issue not a Known issue and should not be lumped in here, it will never be seen to be fixed!

So what did S8 do on Android to Remove the button...seems like for all Android users to me.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-03-20 at 11:17 AM.

Banned

Button to Finish battles using videos has disappeared on Android still there on ios

Button to Finish battles using videos has disappeared on Android still there on ios.

This is new and Not the same as videos not working. There is No button to access videos. I had videos and hadn't used them in a while so it's not as if I used my quota and button disappeared. My husband uses both android and iOS. He has videos on iOS but they're gone on android.

Please bring back our videos. It's unfair for iOS to have them and not android and now during a tourney they are especially missed. Several players have commented on this in discussion thread too.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-03-20 at 11:21 AM. Reason: removed mod action comments

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Thanks! This isn't an issue. We're always exploring ways to improve our implementation of ad network partnering and you may see changes periodically. We apologize for any inconvenience and will share your feedback with our team

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    Thanks! This isn't an issue. We're always exploring ways to improve our implementation of ad network partnering and you may see changes periodically. We apologize for any inconvenience and will share your feedback with our team
    Well that answered nothing....

Banned
    If players on iOS still have the ability to use video to speed up battles and players on android do not have this feature, it is an issue. It seems odd for you to say you always explore ways to implement network partnering and the latest way of doing it is to remove it completely!!!

Banned
    You have got to be kidding answering this issue with such........ Seems like there's never any issues as far as S8 views things.

Rhino Keeper
    I?m playing on iOS and this is still an issue for me!