Thread: Abandoned fountain has disappeared

Abandoned fountain has disappeared

I finally finished crafting 50 benediction brews, but when I clicked to break the curse on the fountain, I only got the yellow arrow pointing to where the fountain should be. It?s not on my board anymore, and not in storage. Help!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you force close your game first, the expansion plot should become available as normal. Let us know if it doesn't. Also, you're on goal 5 or 6?

New Resident
    Good morning. I am trying to break the curse of the fountain; every thing is ready but the game does not find the fountain. I get the the yellow arrow but not the fountain. I have deleted the game several times and turned off the cellphone but is not working can you help me? Thanks
    Last edited by vuvhappy1; 06-18-20 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Misspell

Quote Originally Posted by vuvhappy1 View Post
    Good morning. I am trying to break the curse of the fountain; every thing is ready but the game does not find the fountain. I get the the yellow arrow but not the fountain. I have deleted the game several times and turned off the cellphone but is not working can you help me? Thanks
    Breaking the curse means unlocking the expansion plot it's sitting in. Have a look at the goals where there are lots of notes about this storyline. Here's the link:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...y-(main-story)

Rhino Keeper
    Hey Spiritwind, i made sure to read everything again before posting this so im hoping you can help me out. Im at the part of breaking the curse on the fountain and when i click the go button, it takes me to the fountain but also opens the expansion page as if i didnt expand to the proper place already... Ive forced closed several times with nothing changing, ive collected from the fountain to see if that would auto trigger the next goal to no avail... Im at a loss as i dont want to waste more permits expanding to other plots that are not needed atm. If you find the time, could you stop by and have a peek? Fountain is mid board all the way on the right side of my queendom (behind the chicken and cows lol). Any advice would be much appreciated as always!!
    Queendom: Emerald Isles

Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    Hey Spiritwind, i made sure to read everything again before posting this so im hoping you can help me out. Im at the part of breaking the curse on the fountain and when i click the go button, it takes me to the fountain but also opens the expansion page as if i didnt expand to the proper place already... Ive forced closed several times with nothing changing, ive collected from the fountain to see if that would auto trigger the next goal to no avail... Im at a loss as i dont want to waste more permits expanding to other plots that are not needed atm. If you find the time, could you stop by and have a peek? Fountain is mid board all the way on the right side of my queendom (behind the chicken and cows lol). Any advice would be much appreciated as always!!
    of course I will do that for you I'll leave a note to say it's me who visited.
    This is what you need to do though for part 3, goal 6 - expand to the plot (goal 5) and then upgrade the fountain with the resources you gather in goal 6. There will be an upgrade button on the fountain when you click on it. once you upgrade it, then it changes names from the Cursed Fountain to the Stone Fountain.

Edit: visiting you now - you don't need to open any other plots, so good news there. | It's def the cursed fountain you have, so do you have the upgrade button when you click on it? (lol I'm on your wall from ages ago!)

Rhino Keeper
    disregard SW, the upgrade button just popped up for me when i reclicked. TYVM
    Queendom: Emerald Isles

Woohoo! thanks for letting me know.

I'm having a similar problem. Thanks to the new storyline I finally made enough brews to move forward in the Academy. I clicked on break the curse on the fountain and it takes me to a plot I've already opened but there is no fountain. I opened it a long time ago, I think the fountain was there then, but at some point, it has disappeared. I went through my entire inventory in case I put it away, it's not there. I took off my glasses and searched the board I can't find it anywhere. I did try a full reboot. No difference. Please help.

woo hoo I found it! I re-read the origninal post and saw that it was 1x1 so small. I took off my glasses again and found it hiding behind a building. Oddly it had to be moved back to its original spot before it would come up with the option to upgrade/de curse.

Advice to anyone else, dont move it!