Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primal Growth Tournament - no option for videos to skip wait?

Fashion Designer
    Maybe. I know I have having some issues as well, though they played eventually. I thought it was one bad video but maybe there was another issue.

Rhino Keeper
    Try Dark Dragon. If that fails, try Tribal, unruly or Aquaknight. Good Luck

Sorry, this was in response to AMAZON Dragon opponent.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    I popped in to check on videos as well. The videos to speed the arena are gone from all of my accounts?Tho I only really play with 2. I frequently take the entire time to finish tournaments even with the speed ups, I on,y allow myself 1 ultimate per Touney. If they stay gone that?ll be it for me I think.
    Yep. I agree. I play 4 Islands and would probably be done with this tournement if I had videos. Also...I have only racked up 15 "Carved Badges" toward getting the beautiful PLUME Dragon. I usually get about 300 badges a month and TRADE 2 of the dragons for 40 essence. AND... i am only getting (1) 50 or 500 food when mining. Before this week, I get at least (2), about 99% of mining.
    I hope this is a problem to be fixed and not a Solution for S8 to get us to buy more gold.

Hi, could you please tell me what types the Cronile dragon is? I am stuck on the last dragon and you are (it hankfully) the only post I could find about this tournament. Thank you very much!!✌️🐉
    Scarletfyr

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarletfyr View Post
    Hi, could you please tell me what types the Cronile dragon is? I am stuck on the last dragon and you are (it hankfully) the only post I could find about this tournament. Thank you very much!!✌️��
    You can google any dragon by tying the name of that dragon and "dragon story". It will also give info on cost to raise , etc.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarletfyr View Post
    Hi, could you please tell me what types the Cronile dragon is? I am stuck on the last dragon and you are (it hankfully) the only post I could find about this tournament. Thank you very much!!✌️��
    Croconile is egypt, champion, blue. It may not be in the codex yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12