Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Primal Growth Tournament - no option for videos to skip wait?

Fashion Designer

Primal Growth Tournament - no option for videos to skip wait?

So, I was looking for the thread to post my battles but didn't see it....but also, no videos to skip the wait to battle again. Is anyone else having this issue as well? I haven't had videos since Thursday afternoon.

Anyway....to the battles....

1 Northwest Dragon 3 /Aquarknight(13)
    2 Gold Hunter Dragon 4 /Music (12)
    3 Ghost Armor Dragon 5 /Glasswing (14)
    4 Spooky Tree Dragon 6 /Creator (14)
    5 Samurai Dragon 7 /Glasswing (14)
    6 Bronzetalon Dragon 8 /Diamond (15)
    7 Fire Dragon 9 /Aquarknight (13)
    8 Opal Dragon 10 /Creator (14)
    9 Abominable Dragon 11 /Glasswing (14)
    10 Moonrise Dragon 12 /Glasswing (14)
    11 Auntie Dragon 13 /Glasswing (14)
    12 Ivory Dragon 14 /Glasswing (14)
    13 Hot Chocolate Dragon 15 /Seafish (14)
    14 Razorback Dragon 16 /Diamond (15)
    15 Planet Dragon 17 /Glasswing (14)
    16 Never Ending Dragon 18 /Glasswing (14)
    17 Amazon Dragon 19 /Diamond (15) after losses to Diamond (15), Achilles (15), Galleon (15), Lovepup (14)
    18 Seeker Dragon 20 /Glasswing (14)
    19 Flower Power 16 /Glasswing (14)
    20 Ignis Dragon 17 /Aquaarknight (13)
    21 Battlemage Dragon 17 /Ocean Lily (14) after losses to Diamond (15), Achilles (15), Farsight (14)
    22 Apprentice Dragon 17 /Aquarknight (13)
    23 Poprock Dragon 18 /Aquarknight (13)
    24 Masquerade Dragon 18 /Prankster (13)
    25 Sweetie Dragon 18 /Glasswing (14)
    26 Shaman Dragon 19 /After being stuck on this for a day and with today the last day....used Ultimate
    27 Pyre Dragon 19 /Omega Light Mother (13)
    28 Neo Green Dragon 19 /Iftrit (12)
    29 Gentle Knight Dragon 20 /Croconile (10) Loss to Glasswing (14)
    30 Primal Growth Dragon20 /Croconile (10) Loss to Aquarknight (13)
    Last edited by Mostreal; 03-04-20 at 05:02 PM.

I popped in to check on videos as well. The videos to speed the arena are gone from all of my accounts—Tho I only really play with 2. I frequently take the entire time to finish tournaments even with the speed ups, I on,y allow myself 1 ultimate per Touney. If they stay gone that’ll be it for me I think.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    I popped in to check on videos as well. The videos to speed the arena are gone from all of my accounts—Tho I only really play with 2. I frequently take the entire time to finish tournaments even with the speed ups, I on,y allow myself 1 ultimate per Touney. If they stay gone that’ll be it for me I think.
    I've been doing well with the videos but without it, yeah, finishing can be tough. Even with the videos, a few tournaments ago it took a while - I think 40 or more losses to one of the Champion type dragons alone, and 10+ losses on some of the other tough ones. No way I can finish a tournament like that without videos!

Fashion Designer
    Please help with Amazon! Nothing is taking it down! Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Please help with Amazon! Nothing is taking it down! Thanks!
    Aquarknight 15 took it down with bb

Good luck

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah there?s no way I?ll finish this tournament without videos. I?ll do my best, but its highly unlikely I?ll get this dragon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    So, I was looking for the thread to post my battles but didn't see it....but also, no videos to skip the wait to battle again. Is anyone else having this issue as well? I haven't had videos since Thursday afternoon.
    I don't use the videos too often so didn't notice them gone until you asked and I checked. Yup they are gone! I looked at both of my accounts and they have disappeared...But hubby uses iOS and he still has videos!!!!

What has S8 done now?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    I don't use the videos too often so didn't notice them gone until you asked and I checked. Yup they are gone! I looked at both of my accounts and they have disappeared...But hubby uses iOS and he still has videos!!!!

What has S8 done now?
    I use both android and iOS. The iOS device has the videos but android does not. I wrote on bugs and issues about this and also contacted support. In my opinion, customer support should be barraged with notes about the issue. I don’t know if that would help anything but it might

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post

What has S8 done now?
    Hmm...that's intereting. I play Bakery Story on my Android as well and noticed the daily videos are missing off them as well. Guh...hopefully it is just temporary.

Banned
    On 2-24-20 skyharbor posted on older auromantic tourney thread:

"My videos aren't working either. I have to keep pressing the video button for like 15 minutes for one to barely play. Kooky Panda or Elsa, can you look into this? Thanks in advance."

I wonder if in S8's attempt to fix that issue, the video button or the entire video element disappeared and S8 failed to notice this minor technicality....hmmmm I wonder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast