Rarity: Super-rare
     Type:
     Habitat:Stone Quarry, White Meadow
     Available: Level 15
     Buying price: 1,500
     Selling price: 100
     Incubation: 15 hours
     Exp gained: 780

Battle your way through the Arena to Collect 100 Carved Badges during the month of February and craft your Plume Dragon.

Good luck

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know when the time is up (the date/day & time) for getting badges for Plume?
    Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lovalilycole View Post
    Does anyone know when the time is up (the date/day & time) for getting badges for Plume?
    Thanks
    I don't know for certain, but it should be here for the whole month and will *probably* leave on Friday, April 3, but maybe Tuesday, March 31.

Rhino Keeper
    My 100 CARVED Badges got me a PRIMAL FLAME Dragon, not the lovely Plume Dragon as promised. I also got Primal Earth Dragon in tournement (instead of Gltterstream) and got another Primal Earth for completing Chapter 7 Tales. WHAT IS GOING ON???!!

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    My 100 CARVED Badges got me a PRIMAL FLAME Dragon, not the lovely Plume Dragon as promised. I also got Primal Earth Dragon in tournement (instead of Gltterstream) and got another Primal Earth for completing Chapter 7 Tales. WHAT IS GOING ON???!!
    There is no issue with you getting the Primal Growth Dragon in a tournament. That part was correct. The Glitterstream Dragon was what players mistakenly thought was to be released for crafting in the Tales Event; it was actually a second Primal Growth.

However, if you did not craft the Primal Flame Dragon using 250 Soft Minerals but from 100 Carved Badges instead, I would suggest you repost this in the Bugs and Issues sub-forum and also submit a ticket to support.
    Last edited by thegatherer; 03-17-20 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Corrected Primal Earth to Growth
    I am neither a mod nor a member of the S8 staff. I am only a long time player enjoying the game and offering advise and help.

Executive Chef
    Primal *cough* Growth, not Earth.

Too many dragons with similar names (actually, all the dragons are too similar, and I don't know why I continue to play....).
    Primal Arcane: Stone, Arcane, and Purple was the last milestone in the most recent leaderboard
    Primal Growth: Stone, Yellow was the prize in the most recent 30 round tournament. Also turned out to be the second dragon we got in the most recent Dragon Tales.
    Primal Earth: Stone, Red we had to breed this dragon for the most recent Dragon Tales
    Primal Sky: Stone , Yellow we need to breed or craft this dragon for the current World Event
    Primal Flame: Stone, Elemental, and Red This is the dragon we can mine for all month long and craft after we get 250 soft minerals.

I think that covers them all.
    Last edited by mymonta; 03-17-20 at 03:27 PM. Reason: added ifo

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Primal *cough* Growth, not Earth.

Too many dragons with similar names (actually, all the dragons are too similar, and I don't know why I continue to play....).
    Primal Arcane: Stone, Arcane, and Purple was the last milestone in the most recent leaderboard
    Primal Growth: Stone, Yellow was the prize in the most recent 30 round tournament. Also turned out to be the second dragon we got in the most recent Dragon Tales.
    Primal Earth: Stone, Red we had to breed this dragon for the most recent Dragon Tales
    Primal Sky: Stone , Yellow we need to breed or craft this dragon for the current World Event
    Primal Flame: Stone, Elemental, and Red This is the dragon we can mine for all month long and craft after we get 250 soft minerals.

I think that covers them all.
    LOL! Thanks for pointing that out And yes, I agree, there really are too many similar names.
    I am neither a mod nor a member of the S8 staff. I am only a long time player enjoying the game and offering advise and help.

Fashion Designer
    My opinion is S8 is too lazy to come up with names so they use a variation of the same name. IE: prime - primal.

And...I think S8 wants us older players to quit because there is no shortage of new players. Then, they (S8) wouldn't have to work so hard, let alone, respond here in the forum.

That's my opinion, but, what do I know?.....

But, I will say that S8 has been very helpful when I have a problem. My problems seem to occur on a weekend and they don't respond right-a-way. I usually have my problem resolved within the week.
    Last edited by MajicHearts; 03-21-20 at 09:04 AM.