Type:
     Habitat: Champion Ruins, Stone
           Quarry, Black Sands
     Available: Level 32
     Buying price: 4,000
     Selling price: 100
     Incubation: 25 hours
     Exp gained: 780

Collect your Gold Tokens throughout the month of March from events, tournaments, and breeding or from the Golden Hoop (purchase from the Market).

Good luck

Come on people! I know you want this dragon! Not only is it beautiful, but just look at its Type!

It's not going to take a lot of effort, just keep breeding your butts off and not skip any events!

Fashion Designer
    I was very excited to see this dragon! This is one of the reasons I may get the special 5 dragon habitats this month - get all these cool stone type dragons out. This one is one of the champion types I am going to level up to at least 12. Him, Croconile, Defender....all seem to be good fighters. There's another one, I can't think of it right now.

Looking at its design, I wonder if it was originally meant to be a Diamond type dragon

Nightclub Owner
    I think they extended the deadline for Strongshine by a week - the goal now says 21 days (as opposed to 14 since it was set to expire on 03/31/2020)
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I think they extended the deadline for Strongshine by a week - the goal now says 21 days (as opposed to 14 since it was set to expire on 03/31/2020)
    When it first appeared it said 39 days, don’t quite understand why though!

Just a reminder for those of us who are accumulating tokens to craft more than one of these that we should start the crafting only when we have all the tokens we'd require for the number of dragons we want to craft. For example, if we're going to craft two (one to trade, one to keep), we should make sure that we have 50,000 tokens before starting to craft the first.

Also, remember that before we can trade them, dragons have to be at level-4, so we have to factor in the crafting, hatching, and evolution timings.

I really want this dragon and I was close but the game has stopped giving the tokens, despite supposedly a week left on it.
    I'm so frustrated why put a date on it and then not give you a way to collect the tokens up until the last day?
    Even if I wanted to spend the 30$ (which is too much for one dragon) for the offer that will likely include 3-5 thousand tokens, I can't even see the offer because it crashes every time I click on it.
    I find this especially frustrating because I have been spending money to do extra breeding etc to earn tokens so I could make it to the 25,000 token needed but when I almost get there (and its not even the end of the month) it stops giving tokens. So that money was wasted. I am really annoyed.