Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glamour Guard: Leaderboard Event - February 28, 2020

Executive Chef
    I've been spinning for a lot of useless crowns. None of my accounts have landed on food once this event. I'm always happy to get food, even if it is in lieu of leaderboard points.

Farm Supplier
    My spins have given me mostly useless crowns as well. Its the reason I wont be able to complete the final milestone.

I am nowhere near the top of my local leaderboard so I dont understand the lack of points. Its never been this bad with the spin wheel.

Basically I think the Leaderboard event is an unfair process, not only because of the global injustice that happens every time, but i think that locally, strom8, when they sees that a player is constantly winning first and second place, in the next month puts more and more difficult opponents, not just random ones, in order to make him pay real money in order to compete with him. From the last year, I had found my own effective method and managed to win the most of the first or second place in leaderboard event. But in the last 5 months this has changed, because while I still follow my own tactic, storm8 systematically makes me stronger opponents. This is my opinion with all due respect.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by marizante7 View Post
    Basically I think the Leaderboard event is an unfair process, not only because of the global injustice that happens every time, but i think that locally, strom8, when they sees that a player is constantly winning first and second place, in the next month puts more and more difficult opponents, not just random ones, in order to make him pay real money in order to compete with him. From the last year, I had found my own effective method and managed to win the most of the first or second place in leaderboard event. But in the last 5 months this has changed, because while I still follow my own tactic, storm8 systematically makes me stronger opponents. This is my opinion with all due respect.

I completely agree with you wholeheartedly.....I’m currently level 86 and came in first both leaderboard events I’ve participated in since starting this game. This time they placed me with players well into the 100’s which to me isn’t fair. Also, would someone please tell me how you can possibly get 200,000 + points on the global and currently there’s 11 people that are tied for second place. Is this rigged or what? Something just doesn’t seem right about this....

Exactly! I have two accounts. One is inactive for three years at level 137 and the other is active at level 171. Today I logged into my old account, and i saw that the 1st player in the locale has 1,400 points. In my active account is the first player has 50,000 points. they beat you at the start with easy wins and then you have to put money out of your pocket to get out first.

Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    I completely agree with you wholeheartedly.....I’m currently level 86 and came in first both leaderboard events I’ve participated in since starting this game. This time they placed me with players well into the 100’s which to me isn’t fair. Also, would someone please tell me how you can possibly get 200,000 + points on the global and currently there’s 11 people that are tied for second place. Is this rigged or what? Something just doesn’t seem right about this....

Exactly! I have two accounts. One is inactive for three years at level 137 and the other is active at level 171. Today I logged into my old account, and i saw that the 1st player in the locale has 1,400 points. In my active account is the first player has 50,000 points. they beat you at the start with easy wins and then you have to put money out of your pocket to get out first.

Leaderboard event for me is just a game to collect food for the Dragon Tale Event. Also on sales they put all this utra rare dragon on sale for low gold.

Executive Chef
    Despite my best efforts, I got the prize dragon on 3 out of 4 accounts. Lol! So I have 3 paint sample dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Despite my best efforts, I got the prize dragon on 3 out of 4 accounts. Lol! So I have 3 paint sample dragons.
    Despite? That's a pretty good result. In my group I got up above 25k, but it seemed like interest in the dragon wasn't that great. I had two sneaky players I had past experience with and they both barely put any effort in at the finish. I did get the silver I was aiming for though! I need more silvers for my message, since I already have enough gold! It's usually tough trying to slide in just between two competitors without under or overshooting.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3330.JPG 
Views:	165 
Size:	357.8 KB 
ID:	54913
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3337a.jpg 
Views:	906 
Size:	196.5 KB 
ID:	54914
    Last edited by JustKay; 03-07-20 at 03:27 PM.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) IMG_3337a.jpg

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Banned
    Did you hear about the new craze in the human world? You watched the show, now play the game. S8 PROPERTY BROTHERS.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyym View Post
    Did you hear about the new craze in the human world? You watched the show, now play the game. S8 PROPERTY BROTHERS.
    Why doesn’t this post ever get deleted by moderators as being posted in many places, simultaneously, and off topic? Because it benefits S8 so it’s okay???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast