Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Glamour Guard: Leaderboard Event - February 28, 2020

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    why doesn’t this post ever get deleted by moderators as being posted in many places, simultaneously, and off topic? Because it benefits s8 so it’s okay???
    download it now!!! Property brothers

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Why doesn?t this post ever get deleted by moderators as being posted in many places, simultaneously, and off topic? Because it benefits S8 so it?s okay???
    I'm sure you know that Fymm is trying to make a point and be as annoying as he or she finds the Property Brothers popup. That being said, since no community managers or mods have been active on this forum in weeks, Fymm is only annoying his fellow forum friends and not even getting his message across to S8. Also, since S8 does not seem to be active on here at the moment, they might not have seen the posts in order to delete them. Regardless, they do violate forum rules as they are spam.

Banned
    I know, I've been banned for less on many occasions. I'm kind of surprised too. It's been "my final warning" 4 warnings ago.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I'm sure you know that Fymm is trying to make a point and be as annoying as he or she finds the Property Brothers popup. That being said, since no community managers or mods have been active on this forum in weeks, Fymm is only annoying his fellow forum friends and not even getting his message across to S8. Also, since S8 does not seem to be active on here at the moment, they might not have seen the posts in order to delete them. Regardless, they do violate forum rules as they are spam.
    My dear,

It?s not spam. As it greatly support DS to earn some free gold easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyym View Post
    download it now!!! Property brothers
    I did . I got Full gold for Dragon Story game . I keep on playing it and now I am on level 969 . Where are you at?

Quote Originally Posted by Fyym View Post
    I know, I've been banned for less on many occasions. I'm kind of surprised too. It's been "my final warning" 4 warnings ago.
    lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123