Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reclamation Dragon - Feb 28 2020 (Needed for the Glamour Guard Leaderboard Event)

Rhino Keeper
    Got it first time, stone & forest
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Rhino Keeper
    Got mine with Stone & Forest, hatching right now.

Rhino Keeper
    I?m curious to know if anyone has gotten this by actually using black + green? About 2 weeks ago I bred a stone dragon and sold it off the nest because I didn?t have a habitat for it and didn?t want to wait for it to be built (kicking myself right about now!) So far, I?ve gotten a 21, 22, 4 hour & another fail I can?t remember using the suggested black + green from S8. Looks like I?m going to have to wait to craft this one...ughh

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sharyl32 View Post
    Got mine with Stone & Forest, hatching right now.
    I now have my 2nd one hatching. Stone & forest

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    I?m curious to know if anyone has gotten this by actually using black + green? About 2 weeks ago I bred a stone dragon and sold it off the nest because I didn?t have a habitat for it and didn?t want to wait for it to be built (kicking myself right about now!) So far, I?ve gotten a 21, 22, 4 hour & another fail I can?t remember using the suggested black + green from S8. Looks like I?m going to have to wait to craft this one...ughh
    I did get it with black and green on one of my baby accounts. I crafted it on my main account.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I thought of Earth & pure green too; used Earth & Neo Green and got 8 hours

My pure Stone dragons are in my Stable right now because I sold off those common habitats in order to make room for new/higher capacity habitats.

This game is really challenging to players that care about collecting dragons and habitats
    Sorry, later reply! But ugh, yeah my stable is filling up and up because I just don't have enough habitat space or room within habitats. I refuse to spend $10-$15 USD for a *single* bloody habitat.

I still have tons of island space but marble key crafting is SOOOOO painfully slow, and it's so unreasonable considering 90% of the time, the crafting depot is used for nonstop, back-to-back events!! The *only* time I get to craft even a couple marble keys is when I'm lucky enough to breed the event dragons around the first day...And don't even get me started on using the precious event dragon to quest for a generous 2 Essence for 24hrs, when again, you need the quest depot to cater to event specific tasks! Ugh...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12