Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reclamation Dragon - Feb 28 2020 (Needed for the Glamour Guard Leaderboard Event)

Reclamation Dragon - Feb 28 2020 (Needed for the Glamour Guard Leaderboard Event)

Rarity: Common
    Type: Stone, Green
    Habitat: Stone Quarry, Green Grove
    Available at: Level 15
    Buying Price: 400
    Selling Price: 100

Breeding Combination: Black + Green (or Stone + Green)
    Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
    Exp Gained: 780

Good luck to all of us! We're going to need it because whether you breed with Black and Green or Stone and Green, you are likely to meet up with some pretty nasty failures

I'm telling you God must be smiling down on me or something! With incredibly nasty traps like Elder and Pegasus waiting to pounce on a Stone and Green breeding, I actually got it on my second try with Stone and Neo Green. My first try yielded an 8-hour Fuzzy

I chose to go with Stone + Green despite the Elder and Pegasus threat because this combination has only 6 possible outcomes, so I had a one in six chance of getting the Reclamation Dragon. OTH breeding Black and Green yields 33 possibilities with as many long hour failures as short ones, and you only have a one in thirty-three chance of getting the Reclamation.

 => 

  

Good luck to everyone
    Last edited by deadpixel; 02-28-20 at 12:24 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    WTG deadpixel! I used Night & Forest and got 18 hours ☹️

Rhino Keeper
    First attempt: Earth + Forest = 4hrs

Wow. Wasn't expecting that for the second event in a row o___O It's amazing, because for the WE I was able to get a successful result immediately. Because of this, I was able to FINISH the WE for the first time in, I have no idea how long it's been.

Just sucks how unbalanced their whole system is, where if you *cannot* breed it, sometimes taking *days* before you get it, if at all, then you lose out on so many points while others were able to breed it on the first go. There's no way you can make the difference up before the event ends, aside from forking over lots of gold/money to get back on track.

Farm Supplier
    First attempt stone and forest...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post

Wow. Wasn't expecting that for the second event in a row o___O It's amazing, because for the WE I was able to get a successful result immediately. Because of this, I was able to FINISH the WE for the first time in, I have no idea how long it's been.

Just sucks how unbalanced their whole system is, where if you *cannot* breed it, sometimes taking *days* before you get it, if at all, then you lose out on so many points while others were able to breed it on the first go. There's no way you can make the difference up before the event ends, aside from forking over lots of gold/money to get back on track.
    I thought of Earth & pure green too; used Earth & Neo Green and got 8 hours

My pure Stone dragons are in my Stable right now because I sold off those common habitats in order to make room for new/higher capacity habitats.

This game is really challenging to players that care about collecting dragons and habitats
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Got it on the first try with Infinity and Malachite (stone, green)

Nightclub Owner
    Overgrowth & Neo Forest = 13 hours

Rhino Keeper
    Second try, Stone and Dawntree, 4 hrs.

First try was Quetzal and Dark Angel which produced Waverider.

Good luck everyone.

Thanks for the tip! Got it first try!! neidusbluetip

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post

Got it with Earth & Forest!! Thanks everyone!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast