Thread: Unusual animals

Unusual animals

Hello everyone one. I have a question, why am I seeing those animals in the forests of other players which are not even present in shop like matripony, sapphire pony, skeletal steed and many others. How are they getting them as their game level is too low like 19 to 21/22, although there was no event which carried a matripony or skeletal steed since last two or three months. Also there wasn't a sale which carried these animals. So how are they exactly getting them. Is it by spin to win. If yes why don't I have spin to win. Anyone who knows anything about it,kindly respond.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobisfantasy123 View Post
    Hello everyone one. I have a question, why am I seeing those animals in the forests of other players which are not even present in shop like matripony, sapphire pony, skeletal steed and many others. How are they getting them as their game level is too low like 19 to 21/22, although there was no event which carried a matripony or skeletal steed since last two or three months. Also there wasn't a sale which carried these animals. So how are they exactly getting them. Is it by spin to win. If yes why don't I have spin to win. Anyone who knows anything about it,kindly respond.
    Hi there, and welcome to the forum! Actually, there was just a sale around Valentine's Day that included the Matripony, and I think the Skeletal Steed was available around January 1. People can win the Sapphire Pony from watching the videos that sometimes pop up on the side of our screens, but there is no spin to win. Actually, there was a huge sale around Black Friday in November, Christmas and New Year's, and then a smaller sale around Valentine's Day, so that might be when people purchased them. I don't know what level you have to be to get the different animals.