Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Brick Toss 2020 February 27 (15 Days)

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    The cheese pizza is annoying. It looks like I'm not cooking anything on my stoves. Has this recipe always been invisible?
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    Regarding the Cheese Pizza, I'm also not getting a picture/graphic while it's cooking/ready.
    it's as though there's no food on my oven... does it make sense?

What's going on
    This question has been answered here, earlier on this thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1612904

Mod Note: please read through previous posts before posting to see if your question may have already been asked/answered. It helps keep the thread open for more discussion topics. Further posts asking this same question will be moderated to keep the thread on track.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Magic pizza

Executive Chef
    This is why I shouldn't take a break or more within the forums especially if a goal is about to end!

I already have the older pizza goal items on my other bakery, so I may try to invite all of my decoys there and actually try to do this goal in particular.

I don't care much for the side goal prize, so I'm not probably going to try to do it - but for the rest, I most likely will.

Because now since we have more pizza items, I can make a better looking pizzeria place.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01A0DFC5-EEC3-47CF-89B6-75CC23DE7A21.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	592.1 KB 
ID:	54831

If I have to, just to collect all prizes and cannot finish within time frame - I definitely will speed it up with iTunes money and convert it to gems.

however my most favourite item within this new goal is definitely the Italian inspiration of a flag - but I wish (as an Italian myself) people would stop heavily implying that pizza is the only Italian food or use that most out of all Italian foods. Or when that it's only Italian based. I would actually argue that pizza is enjoyed more in American than it is in Italy.

Though that is enough of my rant, I just wished the Italian parts of this goal, the flag type thing, even the counter in a way, were used for something more heavily Italian influenced.

I maybe complaining but this is just I how I feel.

Though I don't mind the pizza items in particular, as now I can have a pizzeria place. But I'm definitely not going to use the more Italian parts for it (of this goal) at all in my soon to be pizzeria.

---

However, I'm hoping the prize for the value pack is good or decent. However I may unfortunately have to buy it (regardless of what is in it) just for the goal parts that come with it - this time.

I'm just hoping most that it's not 1x1 item (at the very least) to be fair and honest. Especially if we get a value pack with this goal.

Add ons of my own opinions.

I actually don't mind the wallpaper or the flooring even though we do already have a brick(s) type of wallpaper.

The new flooring actually matches with the black and white flooring we already have. Which is ok. It's only a bit brighter than that of it. That's my biggest complaint within the design choices. Though when I can get more coins to afford it a may do a little section with both of them Combined Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11F5C5D4-CC57-46CB-8500-5E9E3FE01BBB.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	54832

-- I actually like the new wallpaper from this goal. As it doesn't cost gems, and it actually matches the already pizza decorations I have more than the other wallpapers out there.

I'm going to pair up my designs when I get more within my DF restaurant and create a little pizzeria place, and maybe a kitchen place! This is so exciting for me since I haven't been happy with it for some time now.

Name:	58999FB5-C759-4B40-B53C-3877D076F10C.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	54833

Name:	673C92C0-7C9D-4BBA-AC9C-564536AE60AE.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	54834
    Last edited by kappy333; 02-28-20 at 05:00 PM.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    Since I plan on doing a little kitchen area in my restaurant when it's all done.

I may place the Italian flag in it, to have it be an Italian kitchen. Even though the rest of the place will be pizza, the kitchen's main focus isn't exactly a pizzeria either,
    And so I can display my Italian pride in some sense.

Regardless- I'm going to buy 3 extra "Pizza Party" decorations. And the Masala decoration since it has pizza themes within it, and it also has a person of colour within it! I'm happy about that.

Hopefully the newer decorations can also be with darker toned/coloured people.

I did, however, put the American flag within the more pizza- like area, even though I'm not American (though I'm in America at this current moment) as I want to place the Italian type flag in a different section, less pizza themed section. If that makes sense. And want to 2 to be separated.

I'm going to be happy when I can get it finished! My restaurant and the goal.

Soon to be
    Kitchen area

Name:	43C76CB5-F1C1-403D-AFD5-A538CE048218.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	130.7 KB 
ID:	54836

I will have all 3 of the first ovens build by tomorrow, so maybe I won't need to buy a value pack (if there is 1) though I still feel like I may have to speed it up in the end though. But it happens!

Also nevermind About my post above- I found a better wall brick paper for the walls - that is for coins. I definitely like that one better and wished they would have something different for the walls.

Plus, we already have a table like the current one in this goal. Goal furniture is looking a bit underwhelming, the more and more I look at it. Though I'm definitely a fan of the current goal prizes offered. But nothing else.
    Last edited by kappy333; 02-28-20 at 09:10 PM.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Fashion Designer
    How did they mess up such an easy theme besides the chairs and tables and counters there?s not much here... the final prize is alright, but uninspired. Same with the wall deco and other floor deco. Disappointment week after week with restaurant and bakery now

Which appliance was the cheese pizza originally on? I didn't get to master it before I finished the goal.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ophelialaughs View Post
    Which appliance was the cheese pizza originally on? I didn't get to master it before I finished the goal.
    It was originally released on the Wood Burning Oven.

For future reference, I include this information in the Side Goal Recipe image in the first post

Thanks!

Can i see my progress in Cheese Pizza? Line 12 day left close all my progress. I wont take my Gems for 2 and 4 level!
    Last edited by rezist69; 03-01-20 at 02:08 AM.

I just finished the side goals & just tried to do the Hi-Hat Pizza but moved it so it took the money & then I watched a video trying to speed up cooking time but removed how many times I can watch videos.
    Where do we find the 🍕
    Hi-Hat Pizza?
    Thank you very much for all help,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast