Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Brick Toss 2020 February 27 (15 Days)

So how do you know when it is ready please?

Host(ess)
    My cheese pizzas arent showing up as cooking on my ovens!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mawmaw3 View Post
    My cheese pizzas arent showing up as cooking on my ovens!
    This is not an issue but rather a quirk of the recipe. See either the Mod response in Post 7 or the Side Goal Recipe images in the 1st Post for the full explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris232526 View Post
    There are several things you could do to remind yourself to switch out the pizzas rather than relying on images:

- The game notifications (if enabled and working) will tell which recipe is ready and when.
    - Set a recurring timer via device
    - Have at least one other recipe (with the same cook time) on another appliance as a reminder to open the app at the appropriate intervals

Farm Supplier
    I love Pizza, but I don't care for this Goal.. The only thing I like on this goal is The Pizza stoves/Food & the main And Side goal prize...

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris232526 View Post
    The graphics to 'season' and 'serve' (Ingredient #3 and the Silver Cloche) will still be present above the appliance when the Cheese Pizza is ready to serve, same as all other recipes It's just the image of the recipe itself that doesn't show.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    This is because its original appliance didn't feature any 'in the cooking stage' artwork for it. Its original appliance was a pizza oven which didn't have a proper "surface", so when cooking, the game just showed the appliance as is. Same for when it got finished cooking/got spoiled.

Man, what a mess...
    So, will this be fixed or will we be producing ghost pizzas throughout the goal?

Lol how can they make a mess of a simple goal in this day and age. I can see you will be inundated with questions on this goal. Brick wallpaper with big blob of pizza is YUK. I thought the gingham tables were pretty but if you put them together from certain angles they overlap. I do goals more for the challenge but the goal prize is no way worth 60/65 gems. The side goal prize is much better though. Thank you all on these forums for your endless time helping players out. Xx

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by katequilter53 View Post
    So, will this be fixed or will we be producing ghost pizzas throughout the goal?
    It's... Not exactly a bug? As AnnirasSweets mentioned, it's more a quirk of the recipe, considering its original appliance.

"Fixing" it would entail entirely new artwork (or, more cost-effectively and somewhat faster, borrowed graphics from similar recipes) for its preparation, cooking, and ready-to-serve steps. However, because it will be moved back once the side goal ends, those steps would have to be made invisible again so it looks good again on its original appliance.

If it were a permanent change, then I definitely would've flagged this over and (hopefully) we would've gotten graphics for the steps mentioned above. Unfortunately, because it's only a short-term change (14 days maximum, as players finish the side goal at various intervals), it doesn't seem cost-effective to introduce graphics to the recipe, especially if they'd have to be removed anyway when the recipe returns to it's original appliance. So... you're probably gonna be dealing with ghost pizzas for until you finish the side goal or until it expires, whichever comes first.

My two cents: the devs should've avoided this situation entirely and gone with a different recipe that would've still made sense for the theme of this goal. Chicken Parm Pie comes to mind, and it's already on a basic appliance to boot.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    The cheese pizza is annoying. It looks like I'm not cooking anything on my stoves. Has this recipe always been invisible?

Rhino Keeper
    Regarding the Cheese Pizza, I'm also not getting a picture/graphic while it's cooking/ready.
    it's as though there's no food on my oven... does it make sense?

What's going on

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast