Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Brick Toss 2020 February 27 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I actually kind of wish the irregular side goal food would revert to its original appliance (which it doesn't in android, or at least not for me). But only because I already owned all the appliances they came from.
    You mean the recipes haven't returned after the goal is over? I know that when I don't participate in the Side Goal, the recipes won't return to their original homes until the goals end - on both my droid and my iOS. Those few times I do participate, they return as soon as I've completed the final step in the Side Goal. If your recipes aren't returning at all, then I'd say something is hinky.

Executive Chef
    Noodle Poodles is the value pack offer that I've also gone on Restaurant Story to see.

Noodle Poodles 2x2 item.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A83F414E-4C0B-46F9-8209-1136EF050C64.jpeg 
Views:	41 
Size:	446.4 KB 
ID:	54896

Don't worry, this restaurant I invited is one of my own.

I'm not going to lie, I was really holding out some hope with it being the Jazz Band.

24 gems for it, in my own opinion, I don't see worth it.

Then again, it's not an item I like all that much.

We all have different opinions regarding what's worth it and what's not. But unless I might really need to value pack, just for the tools that come with, I'm definitely not going to buy the value pack just because of the item.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    I'm doing my current adding.

I will need over 25 moneys to finish this goal the most I've ever spent finishing a goal .... though I will still progress to at least make some costing less.

Though I did just purchase a 15 moneys iTunes card, but proved non valid? Strange. So that seems to be a loss for now...

Anyway. I'm still willingly going to speed it up, I just won't do any more for this month, unless another 15. As that would equal to 95 money, with the loss included. Without - 80 moneys.

Anyway. I'm hoping the Jazz band comes back, as that definitely will make me happier.
    Last edited by kappy333; 03-07-20 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Correction
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

I have just 1 more batch of Pizzas 🍕 to finish completely. Just 4 more & I have 4 of the Big Brick Stoves.
    I already finished the side goals on March 1st.
    ​Amy

Executive Chef
    Only one day left - though I'm heavily relying on the gems going on sale tomorrow - if not, I will not be able to speed up and finish the goal. so please gems, go on sale!
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Only one day left - though I'm heavily relying on the gems going on sale tomorrow - if not, I will not be able to speed up and finish the goal. so please gems, go on sale!

Well, unfortunately I cannot finish - as the gems weren't on sale for me today. I think I should just stop caring about goals or goal prizes, because I seem to never be able to finish them or be able to get them in time. They're too hard for me to complete anymore

So much for the pizzeria I wanted. It's a goodbye now
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    You mean the recipes haven't returned after the goal is over? I know that when I don't participate in the Side Goal, the recipes won't return to their original homes until the goals end - on both my droid and my iOS. Those few times I do participate, they return as soon as I've completed the final step in the Side Goal. If your recipes aren't returning at all, then I'd say something is hinky.
    Yup--all the popcorns and the mummy & candy corn pizza are still on my basic oven, as is the current cheese pizza where I've finished the current side goal. So it's not a universal android thing?

Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Well, unfortunately I cannot finish - as the gems weren't on sale for me today. I think I should just stop caring about goals or goal prizes, because I seem to never be able to finish them or be able to get them in time. They're too hard for me to complete anymore

So much for the pizzeria I wanted. It's a goodbye now
    I had to give up in bakery. I don't think I've finished a main goal there in a year. It's so much less fun now. :-( Here at least I can usually finish--although today it's going to cost me 4 gems because my speed-up videos won't load!

Nightclub Owner
    Yup--all the popcorns and the mummy & candy corn pizza are still on my basic oven, as is the current cheese pizza where I've finished the current side goal. So it's not a universal android thing?
    No, definitely not an across the board issue... Well, the Halloween recipes/popcorns are meant to be listed in the Basic appliances so they don't count. It's only been very recent (I think since the Christmas goal) that some recipes were moved to and from the basic appliances for goals though the Cheese Pizza definitely shouldn't still be there.

Looking back over things, there's not been that many recipes that were moved around for the side goal -- in my memory there were lots more, lol.

Here's a list of the recipes so you can see what recipes you're meant to have, which ones you're not and can decide if you feel the need to bring this up with support.

SG recipes moved to Basic Oven for goal, returned after:
    - Santa Pancakes (Gift Box Oven)
    - Cabbage and Bacon (Shamrock Oven)
    - Garlic Fries (Carnival Oven)
    - Cheese Pizza (Wood Burning Oven)
    - Hi-Hat Pizza (Drum Set Oven)

Executive Chef
    Oh, okay, I guess mine are behaving as normal then. Since the popcorns originally came from the popcorn maker, I assumed they were supposed to go back there, and that the Halloween pizzas would just leave, since they weren't full time recipes before they were re-released for the side goal. But those other recipes left! So really I'm just annoyed by the popcorn, which of course is made on a stove or microwave or dedicated popping appliance, but never an oven.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Oh, okay, I guess mine are behaving as normal then. Since the popcorns originally came from the popcorn maker, I assumed they were supposed to go back there, and that the Halloween pizzas would just leave, since they weren't full time recipes before they were re-released for the side goal. But those other recipes left! So really I'm just annoyed by the popcorn, which of course is made on a stove or microwave or dedicated popping appliance, but never an oven.
    Yeah, this annoys me too about the popcorn :/ Still hoping they'll move it back to the Popcorn Maker (did the devs forget that it was relisted in a 5-day goal only a few months before they moved the recipes over???)

In any case, there's about 3 hours left in the main goal as of this writing. If the cheese pizza is still on the basic oven after that, I'll file a bug report and inquire about it.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast