Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Brick Toss 2020 February 27 (15 Days)

Is the cheese pizza from an existing appliance...I can't see progress either....thx..

Not adding

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    I just finished the side goals & just tried to do the Hi-Hat Pizza but moved it so it took the money & then I watched a video trying to speed up cooking time but removed how many times I can watch videos.
    Where do we find the ��
    Hi-Hat Pizza?
    Thank you very much for all help,
    Amy
    The Hi-Hat Pizza was originally from the Drum Set Oven, and will return there once you have completed the Side Goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Is the cheese pizza from an existing appliance...I can't see progress either....thx..
    The Cheese Pizza was originally from the Wood-Burning Oven (a goal appliance) and will return once you have completed the Side Goal.

Note about the progress bar: For iOS users, the progress bar will be blocked by a timer. However, progress will be measured normally, and you will still receive the proper level rewards (coins or gems) for achieving mastery levels on the recipe.

For Android users: the recipes will appear as normal on the Basic Oven (no border/timer), and will leave once the goal is finished.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

New Resident
    Has anybody else had the Cheese Pizza disappear after finishing the side goal ? It's no longer in the first spot for the basic oven

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeT2015 View Post
    Has anybody else had the Cheese Pizza disappear after finishing the side goal ? It's no longer in the first spot for the basic oven
    Yes - I'm previous posts about this, everyone has it disappear - if they've mentioned the cheese pizza.
    And that's because it's on the wood burning oven now, after you've completed side goal.

While I didn't do the side goal, or am not going to, It's gone from me on the oven it was originally on. - however it will return to it's original oven after you complete the goal - or when the goal is over, if you didn't participate in the side goal.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	38BB40C9-BB32-4EF8-8B85-C147A62975C1.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	121.9 KB 
ID:	54863
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8377A9C3-ED76-4584-A461-578EBD63D480.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	54864

It's a bit interesting on why S8 does this, but I'm not sure.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

I got awards for Cheese Pizza, but where are my rewards for Hi-Hat Pizza?

Quote Originally Posted by monchie0606 View Post
    Hi-hat pizza & Cheese pizza is on the basic oven.
    I finished the side goal and the recipes disappeared from the basic oven. Wish they would have permitted me to finish cooking menu recipes until I could receive all the gems for each.

On a happier note, I will look at the other oven, maybe I can finish menu item there. Also, I appreciate being able to cook on other stoves to finish their menu recipes, while doing this Brick Toss current goals. Thank you!

Yes I can finish on the Drum set, but I don't have acces to the wood burning oven.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 7700AnchorInn View Post
    Yes I can finish on the Drum set, but I don't have acces to the wood burning oven.
    The Wood Burning Oven was a goal appliance from a few years ago. You will only have access to it if you unlocked it at the time its goal was released.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Can someone upload pics of the food from the second goal pls. I dont think I'll finish past the first oven

Executive Chef
    I actually kind of wish the irregular side goal food would revert to its original appliance (which it doesn't in android, or at least not for me). But only because I already owned all the appliances they came from.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast