Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Film Festival Event - 2020 Feb 26

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by linborg View Post
    I?m at level 74 and can not get any tickets from the deep fryer. Been trying for three days!!
    As mentioned previously, the tickets are not drops from collecting other crafted items. It IS a crafted item specifically for this event. Once you reach goal 3 of 8, the recipe should become available in your Deep Fryer (located at the far right of the options). It requires 3 Director Horns and 1 Actor Headshot.

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 3/8
    Film Tickets MADE at the Deep Fryer

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	89F26BAD-9D66-4FF4-B000-A5B46AD9C57C.jpeg 
Views:	73 
Size:	262.7 KB 
ID:	54829Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2BBED3CC-0765-4611-8DD2-3BA36E8BDAFE.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	217.8 KB 
ID:	54830

Film Tickets Do Not Drop
    Film Ticket Recipe Unlocks at Goal 3
    Last edited by ankavale1000; 02-28-20 at 04:50 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Are you referring to one of the check-offs in Goal 6? If so, you must have all 3 before the goal checked off. If you used one to make award trophy in studio already, then gotta make another and make sure you don?t use remaining 2 to make more award trophy in studio until it?s checked off and you move on to next goal.

I?m not Admin, thought to share since I got tricked on goal 6, used up one award nomination in studio before getting to goal 7.

If you meant something else entirely, ignore me.
    Yes this has happened to all of us. It is so tempting to go to studio and make item before you let the goal complete.
    So you used the item and it is no longer there for the goal to count it.
    Make the items for a goal and don't try moving ahead before goal is completed.
    Ankavale1000 is right on the target.

Is there a bottleneck item people are looking for in this event? Putting various dropped items in my shop doesn't seem to sell so maybe I should just be discarding altogether, but if there's one that's harder to come by, please let me know.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Is there a bottleneck item people are looking for in this event? Putting various dropped items in my shop doesn't seem to sell so maybe I should just be discarding altogether, but if there's one that's harder to come by, please let me know.
    The shooting script. Drop from plane delivery.

Fashion Designer
    This event is somewhat complicated and tricky. I'm almost giving up... Also...the movie star I wished to be as big as King Kong --- just to light me up.

Anyone else having a hard time getting film reels from the pigs? I?ve been getting 1-2 each time from 12 pigs. They?re usually more generous with their gifts 😄

Rhino Keeper
    Due to a lack of coins to buy items event related from newspaper I’m sitting this event out. As I find items from my pigs, planes, mine and fishing I’ve been selling those items to aid players that are doing the event.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by htwpokemon View Post
    Anyone else having a hard time getting film reels from the pigs? I?ve been getting 1-2 each time from 12 pigs. They?re usually more generous with their gifts ��
    The last 2 collections I’ve got no film reels from 12 pigs

Ok I’ll be sure to collect pigs and sell reels and scripts. Thanks!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast