Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Film Festival Event - 2020 Feb 26

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    The Jungle Falls Habitat came with the hippo. Currently living in mine is the hippo, Fairy Hippo and a zebra

Attachment 54827
    Bonjour
    Is it possible NOW to buy the jungle falls ? I do not see it in the market.
    I have presently a gorilla without habitat except if i buy the expensive Gentle Gazebo.
    Merci

Correction
    The Jungle Falls is arriving in the market (few minutes ago).
    Thank you
    Last edited by Moissonor; 02-29-20 at 07:14 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    3 rounds collecting from 12 pigs, got 1 reel. 10 plane delivery, got 1 script.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone else come across “the Roll Out The Red Carpet” goals yet? I’m sorry if this has been mentioned but I couldn’t find any information about it. It starts with “Make 13 pancakes”.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    Has anyone else come across “the Roll Out The Red Carpet” goals yet? I’m sorry if this has been mentioned but I couldn’t find any information about it. It starts with “Make 13 pancakes”.
    It just released (maybe an hour or so ago, as of this post). Basically, you will have 6 goals to fulfill that have NOTHING to do with the current event, BUT which may provide some event-related item (or items) or decoration at the end of the 6th goal.

You absolutely MUST make at least 1 of the requested items to fulfill the first part of the goal. For the rest, however, you only need to turn in (give) the required number. So, for the first goal, you must make 1 Pancakes in the Bed and Breakfast...but if you already have enough in your Barn, or you find them in the Market or a neighbor's Side Shop, you can buy and turn those in instead, and that will still fulfill the second part of the goal.

Actually finished the task and got the gorilla! Now I see that I need the gentle gazebo to place himy on my farm.... 500 gems (which I do not have, as I use gems when needed, and haven't accumulated near that many yet)... so spend real money (not likely), or just keep the worthless monkey in storage for foreseeable next couple of years.... yay!

OK... read back and see that "kong" can be placed in the jungle falls habitat (doesn't tell you that though when you initially try to place him) , 3k coins.... MUCH better!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 19Deltaxxx View Post
    OK... read back and see that "kong" can be placed in the jungle falls habitat (doesn't tell you that though when you initially try to place him) , 3k coins.... MUCH better!
    The default response for most of the pets, when its appropriate habitat is not already out (and not already full) on your farm is the Gentle Gazebo. However, if you take out some of the other potentially appropriate habitats (usually the Wildlife Den or Exotic Enclosure are the best options) and then attempt to place a pet, it may go into those habitats as well.

Farm Supplier
    The gorilla is smaller than I expected!

Thanks for the info! When I had posted my initial comment, the jungle falls wasn't in my market yet... it "showed up" shortly afterwards. And when I first tried to place the gorilla, the only message only indicated that the gazebo was the neededay habitat, so I was pretty disappointed when I thought it was going to cost 500 gems to "activate" the pet. Still wouldn't know without having seen the earlier post here about it. I posted this info on my wall so any visitorsto my farm can see it. Most folks don't access the forms regularly, if at all.

Has anyone finished the roll out the red carpet goals to share what the prize is at the end? Thx!!