Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Film Festival Event - 2020 Feb 26

Angry Don?t waste your time on film festival event, you can?t display your prize

This event is unfair! I spent days and most of my cash to finish and just won the King Kong character, and now I can?t put him on my farm, because I can?t afford 500 gems for the gentle gazebo!! And, just so you know, I purchase gems regularly since I began playing this game 4 months ago!
    You *******s should give us a way to display our hard won prize. Now it will just sit in storage, and all enjoyment of this event and this stupid game is gone.
    You should be ashamed of yourselves for dangling a useless prize in front of us, and now I hate this game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by flash64 View Post
    I’ve just won the movie star & now need to buy a gazebo for 500 gems ��unless it can go in another home ??? Don’t think I’ll bother ! Waste of time. Disappointed
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxHollow32 View Post
    This event is unfair! I spent days and most of my cash to finish and just won the King Kong character, and now I can?t put him on my farm, because I can?t afford 500 gems for the gentle gazebo!! And, just so you know, I purchase gems regularly since I began playing this game 4 months ago!
    You *******s should give us a way to display our hard won prize. Now it will just sit in storage, and all enjoyment of this event and this stupid game is gone.
    You should be ashamed of yourselves for dangling a useless prize in front of us, and now I hate this game.
    It was reported that the Movie Star can go into the Jungle Falls habitat, which should be available for purchase with coins, rather than with gems. When you do not have the habitat already out on your farm, the default alert is to refer the pet into the Gentle Gazebo. However, the text on the back of the Movie Star's card should say where its appropriate habitat is?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    It was reported that the Movie Star can go into the Jungle Falls habitat, which should be available for purchase with coins, rather than with gems. When you do not have the habitat already out on your farm, the default alert is to refer the pet into the Gentle Gazebo. However, the text on the back of the Movie Star's card should say where its appropriate habitat is?
    The text on the back of this pet didn't list a habitat but a few players posted in the thread where the Movie Star can live.

Jungle Falls Habitat

Rhino Keeper
    My kingkong lives in the jungle falls

Thank you. I checked the store and today the jungle falls habitat was there. Yesterday it wasn’t, so thanks for placing it there today. It was $3,000

Farm Supplier
    The last 3 times I have collected from pigs and didn't get one film reel.

Farm Supplier
    I worked so hard for the gorilla and got him only to learn he needs the Gentle Gazebo. It cost 500 gems !!!!! Usually the habitats can be purchased with coins.
    Very very disappointed. I recommend stating this somewhere in the instructions so people can decide whether they want to waste time winning the pet if they don?t have the gems for the habitat.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NElove6 View Post
    I worked so hard for the gorilla and got him only to learn he needs the Gentle Gazebo. It cost 500 gems !!!!! Usually the habitats can be purchased with coins.
    Very very disappointed. I recommend stating this somewhere in the instructions so people can decide whether they want to waste time winning the pet if they don?t have the gems for the habitat.
    Read the top line post one page one it tells you he can live in the Jungle Falls Habitat.
    The Gentle Gazebo is the default habitat for all the pets.
    The Jungle Falls should be for sale in your market or you could already have it was won in a previous event.

Congratulations on your win.

Farm Supplier
    Jungle falls worked !!Thanks!!����

Executive Chef
    Sigh...just 19 more Film Reels to finish the event and invite the Movie Star to move onto the farm. I don't think my Pigs understand that, if they hand over the Film Reels, they'll be able to meet the Movie Star and get some first-hand training and coaching, and then they can submit much, much better audition tapes...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast