Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: GOAL: A Budding Romance 2020 February 25 (15 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    The value pack offer is the "Fairy Kitchen"

A 4x4 item - that was offered last year also.
    Attachment 54895

Anyway. I got it in a sale last year; It's definitely a fair item, especially for the asking price.

Though I cannot remember how much I got it for - I do think 24 gems for an asking price it honestly quite reasonable for it. As I know for a fact, I at least paid more for it than that, last year.
    Thank you!! I was coming here to ask if anyone had one I could see! I think I?ll skip it, it looks like it belongs outside and I hate grass lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by thebaker601 View Post
    Thank you!! I was coming here to ask if anyone had one I could see! I think I?ll skip it, it looks like it belongs outside and I hate grass lol
    Unfortunately I'm quite the opposite. Lol - I actually like grass, though unfortunately I'm allergic and get itchy bumps after I'm on it.

Though as long as I have pictures I can show of the actual item displayed (for future value packs) I will definitely add pictures of it, especially now, because it appears it helped a player's question!
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Farm Supplier
    Okay, here is the final prize... It has potential! I like that the flowers in the tree have some detail and that the girl in the chair appears to be turned around. And there are ROCKS on the grass!! However, the grass and "plain-ness" of this display (especially when placed next to a past display) can be irksome. I also find the faces to be somewhat agressive. I wish they would change the faces more by getting another designer to soften the eyes and eyebrows on these toons. I won't even set the ribbon twirl display out because one of the girls chasing the other toons looks, um, .... crazy - like she has a demented plan that the other toons will soon find out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200307-100036_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	184.9 KB 
ID:	54911

Anyways, what are your thoughts on it?

Name:	Screenshot_20200307-100108_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	323 
Size:	159.0 KB 
ID:	54912

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlantys224 View Post
    Okay, here is the final prize... It has potential! I like that the flowers in the tree have some detail and that the girl in the chair appears to be turned around. And there are ROCKS on the grass!! However, the grass and "plain-ness" of this display (especially when placed next to a past display) can be irksome. I also find the faces to be somewhat agressive. I wish they would change the faces more by getting another designer to soften the eyes and eyebrows on these toons.

Name:	Screenshot_20200307-100036_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	184.9 KB 
ID:	54911

Anyways, what are your thoughts on it?

Name:	Screenshot_20200307-100108_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	323 
Size:	159.0 KB 
ID:	54912
    Only thing that really bothers me with this display, is that the groom looks weird/disproportionate.

The rest of the characters (to me) look nice. Just not my preferred style of decoration. Though, I especially like the girl in the chair who's Turing her head to the side.

My main nitpick with this, however- is the fact the bride's earnings (or confetti on her hair) match the grass.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Only thing that really bothers me with this display, is that the groom looks weird/disproportionate.

The rest of the characters (to me) look nice. Just not my preferred style of decoration. Though, I especially like the girl in the chair who's Turing her head to the side.

My main nitpick with this, however- is the fact the bride's earnings (or confetti on her hair) match the grass.
    I agree about the groom. His poor little face seems to be popping out, but I guess they were trying to show how happy he is.

I really like the girl in the chair because her arm is over the chair, which is what I do whenever I am turned around trying to look at something behind me. Seems like a realistic human.

I do wish the colors would pop more! Compared to the Gelato, the details of this end goal are definitely blended in. If they added more details, we would get better displays. I mean, the Gelato stand has ice cream cones and different flavored gelatos... Even the Irish pub has details (especially with the light coming from the candle flame) that just make the display better than these most current prizes. I just wish the designers would add more details like the past Team Lava team did.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a maintainance break ? For how long ?
    Last edited by sohini4; 03-08-20 at 04:24 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I can login now.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post
    I can login now.
    For future reference, all planned maintenance is normally announced well in advance on the forum at the top of the main pages (the pages that list the threads, not in the threads themselves) as shown below:

Name:	0014702.PNG 
Views:	521 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	54916

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    For future reference, all planned maintenance is normally announced well in advance on the forum at the top of the main pages (the pages that list the threads, not in the threads themselves) as shown below:

Name:	0014702.PNG 
Views:	521 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	54916
    Thank you very much ... It will be a great help

Suddenly my neighbours aren?t getting my material requests! I wont be finishing this goal in time 😔

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567