Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: A Budding Romance 2020 February 25 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    3rd recipe, this is entirely new! They had outdone themselves this time. There are some things I think that could use some improvements but yeah this is nice to look at
    Attachment 54872
    Yes! Now, this is what we've been asking for! Not only are the cupcakes themselves are beautifully designed but their pedestal is equally as beautiful - what's not to love?

Kudos s8! If you keep offering recipes like this, we'll all be much happier!

Rhino Keeper
    3rd recipe, this is entirely new! They had outdone themselves this time. There are some things I think that could use some improvements but yeah this is nice to look at
    Attachment 54872
    This is the cutest cupcake and i love it!!

Rhino Keeper
    3rd recipe's cupcakes are no doubt good but main USP is the presentation ... A total new improvisation of pedestal presentation. There are many before but all are solid grey . It is truely eye catching.

Thank you x

I guess I'm in the minority here.. I don't like it.. I dont like the yellow on the pedestal, or those jewels hanging off of it. I dont like that its so tall its hard to hide. :/ I know they probably worked very hard on this. Its a whole new design which is nice. They are definitely trying, but for me.. Its a NO. That candy cake from last goal though, its soo cute to me! The cupcakes themselves are cute, but that ugly yellow and jewels are a no from me. But, hey They cant please everyone! lol

On, another note! Good job storm8..they have come a long way since the "SLOSSIANTS" lol I think i spelled that right. Remember the mess from the pearl goal last summer. lol

Farm Supplier
    Attachment 54872
    That's GORGEOUS. Thank you S8 for listening to feedback! Everything about this presentation works for me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by thebaker601 View Post
    On, another note! Good job storm8..they have come a long way since the "SLOSSIANTS" lol I think i spelled that right. Remember the mess from the pearl goal last summer. lol
    Oh no no buddy, in this house, we don't speak of the sloissiants EVER AGAIN lol
    It's one of the biggest regret for me because it's so friggin darn CUTE in the cookbook like really all they gotta do is to put the same picture in what plate or tray (won't even complain) and put em on the counter.

Oh no no buddy, in this house, we don't speak of the sloissiants EVER AGAIN lol
    It's one of the biggest regret for me because it's so friggin darn CUTE in the cookbook like really all they gotta do is to put the same picture in what plate or tray (won't even complain) and put em on the counter.

HAHA! Yeah, everything from the oven was terrible.. I wont even bring it back out!

Shades of color

Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    I now can finally have 2 of the Garden Tea Party on 1 of my other bakeries!

Here is what it looks like paired with The "Royal Booth" it's a 4x4 item.

Attachment 54796

Though, the rest of the items to this goal aren't that bad. It looks like an outside wedding? I believe. Which is great because it appears it doesn't have a specific religious symbol within it.
    So true I wonder the same thing!!!

Executive Chef
    The value pack offer is the "Fairy Kitchen"

A 4x4 item - that was offered last year also.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C59D8BE9-0765-4031-8D9E-00817AC4183E.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	168.8 KB 
ID:	54895

Anyway. I got it in a sale last year; It's definitely a fair item, especially for the asking price.

Though I cannot remember how much I got it for - I do think 24 gems for an asking price it honestly quite reasonable for it. As I know for a fact, I at least paid more for it than that, last year.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast