Thread: "Rainbow Rush" world

Executive Chef

"Rainbow Rush" world

Can someone explain to me what happens in the "Rainbow Rush" world - or give me the basics I should know?

I'm not that well knowledged with it.

I'm level 31? - on my kappy333 account (I believe, the regular world) - if that matters

I haven't played in Some time now, but I just started to yesterday and was fascinated with it.

But I'm a bit confused.

I won't hold my breath with this - however.

Because every time I hope for a reply, I never get any. - And not just that - this does to seem like a forum not used very often. So I'm not going to hold any hope.

But if someone could answer, I would like to understand it more (if possible) Thank you.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Can someone explain to me what happens in the "Rainbow Rush" world - or give me the basics I should know?

I'm not that well knowledged with it.

I'm level 31? - on my kappy333 account (I believe, the regular world) - if that matters

I haven't played in Some time now, but I just started to yesterday and was fascinated with it.

But I'm a bit confused.

I won't hold my breath with this - however.

Because every time I hope for a reply, I never get any. - And not just that - this does to seem like a forum not used very often. So I'm not going to hold any hope.

But if someone could answer, I would like to understand it more (if possible) Thank you.
    Hi, I am here to help you