Thread: Logging in / crashing

New Resident

Logging in / crashing

I'm on an android phone and for a while now I'm having a nightmare logging into the game, taking up to 10 minutes if it does let me log on at all and then it may crash when I'm on there. Not great when you want to complete the challenges! Anybody know what's going on please?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katieceve View Post
    I'm on an android phone and for a while now I'm having a nightmare logging into the game, taking up to 10 minutes if it does let me log on at all and then it may crash when I'm on there. Not great when you want to complete the challenges! Anybody know what's going on please?
    I have the same...My game will sometimes not load or when I can play it takes a while when all the items on the screen are showing up. When its all there and I want play then the game is gone and I have to login again.
    All the time I clear my Ipad, turn it off and open it again.
    Sometimes the problem is over for awhile but now also this will not helping me.
    I use Ipad/ios

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you've tried the troubleshooting tips in this thread, please contact Support for individual assistance as there are many causes. When you contact Support please provide your device details and game version.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...before-posting

S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support