Thread: Chromatic Crush : World Event - Feb 21 2020

Chromatic Crush : World Event - Feb 21 2020

In the Chromatic event, you and other players will collect Hueful Hearts to earn individual and community prizes!

You can earn Hueful Hearts by doing the following:

• Earn up to 1000 points by raising a Whitebloom Dragon to level 10
    • 5x points for winning battles
    • 3x points for Breeding your dragons
    • 1x Hatching dragons from your nests
    • 1x Harvesting food at your Farms
    • 3x Evolving your dragons
    • Obtaining the Romantigram and Lovely Lights decorations

Hatch or craft the Whitebloom Dragon and send it on the Terror's Heart, Terror's Mind, and Terror's Hand Adventures to earn many points!

Once you collect enough Hueful Hearts to earn the first individual prize, the second individual prize will unlock. After the community collectively gathers enough Hueful Hearts to earn a community prize, all players who have collected enough Hueful Hearts to be eligible will receive it. Your Prizes will be placed in your storage. Have fun!

Individual Prizes

Prize Hearts Description

Romantigram

  

 Visit your Romantigram
     every 4 hours to collect
     15 Hueful Hearts
      
    Hueful Gem

  

 Use these to craft your
     Whitebloom Dragon
     during the Chromatic
     CrushEvent

Lovely Lights

  

 Visit your Lovely
     Lights every 4 hours
     to collect 100 Hueful
     Hearts

Cutiepie Dragon

  

 Rarity: Super Rare
     Type: Valentine, Pink
     Incubation: 15 hours

Amourshine Dragon

  

 Rarity: Ultra Rare
     Type: Valentine, Yellow
     Incubation: 20 hours

Executive Chef
    I was hoping I wouldn't like these dragons so I wouldn't feel compelled to activate my second breeding den and try hard to get them, but darn it, I do like them. *heads off to activate dens*

Executive Chef
    Wow, I hate to break the silence! So is everyone faring ok in this event? Only one of my accounts is going to get the Amourshine Dragon. In fact, I should be getting it here in just a couple hours. My baby account didn't have room for me to keep placing more dragons, so I never activated my second den, and one of my middle accounts also had some problems, but I thought that at least "MyMonta" account would get it. Oh well, as long as I have one on one of my accounts, that is good enough. I think it's a really cool dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Wow, I hate to break the silence! So is everyone faring ok in this event? Only one of my accounts is going to get the Amourshine Dragon. In fact, I should be getting it here in just a couple hours. My baby account didn't have room for me to keep placing more dragons, so I never activated my second den, and one of my middle accounts also had some problems, but I thought that at least "MyMonta" account would get it. Oh well, as long as I have one on one of my accounts, that is good enough. I think it's a really cool dragon.
    Either everyone’s really busy or the regulars are drifting away after more than two years of the same thing I’ve just lost two of my gold trading neighbors and I’m sure quite a few other regulars as their names did not appear in the last two Tales events requesting for items

I completed this event a day ago but did not post anything about it as the forum seems to be turning into a ghost town.

Nightclub Owner
    I hear ya deadpixel I remember when tournament threads were like 30 pages, now barely one
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Either everyone’s really busy or the regulars are drifting away after more than two years of the same thing I’ve just lost two of my gold trading neighbors and I’m sure quite a few other regulars as their names did not appear in the last two Tales events requesting for items

I completed this event a day ago but did not post anything about it as the forum seems to be turning into a ghost town.
    For some reason, I keep getting more and more neighbors sending me gold, and I don't know why, and I can't keep up!

Got the final dragon on 2 accounts, actually, and that is good enough. There is no sense in all of my accounts having the exact same dragons. My newest account especially can just wait in the wings until my oldest account runs completely out of room, which is coming very soon, unfortunately. I just set up the latest account because I got a new device, so I had the opportunity to create one.