Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Auromantic Dragon Tournament

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarletfyr View Post
    Help please anyone, I have been gone for a few years and cannot get past Glasswing. I have lost40 times. I have tried blacks(highest black is 10). Tried all diamonds n. Champs no luck. Thank you  all very much!✌️
    I tried 15 diamond 3 times before winning. Lost with battlesteed and 15 Glasswing. I know someone who won with a Neo glasswing

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Are you still having issues? My videos are working fine.
    It's still not working for me on Android.

Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    I tried 15 diamond 3 times before winning. Lost with battlesteed and 15 Glasswing. I know someone who won with a Neo glasswing
    My diamond 15 lost 3 times too. No neo yet thank you!!
    Scarletfyr

Hi, for what it?s worth, I won with a 15 battlesteed. I hope by the time you read this that you have already won
    I went through the usual lineup of "recommended" dragons but in the end, it was a level 14, Rainbow Plume that won out with a Bb.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I went through the usual lineup of "recommended" dragons but in the end, it was a level 14, Rainbow Plume that won out with a Bb.
    I remember when Rainbow Plume first came out, and you said yours was a poor battler, while mine was pretty darn good. I'm glad that yours finally learned how to fight! He must have taken some classes or got leveled up. I think he is one of the prettiest dragons in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I remember when Rainbow Plume first came out, and you said yours was a poor battler, while mine was pretty darn good. I'm glad that yours finally learned how to fight! He must have taken some classes or got leveled up. I think he is one of the prettiest dragons in the game.
    I know, right?

All my best fighters kept getting defeated. I even used Glasswing three times, but each time she would get Auromantic down to a sliver of health and then get trampled

Then along came Rainbow Plume as I was scrolling down the list and I thought to myself, "Maybe the green element might have a better effect over black so..."

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    It's still not working for me on Android.
    I posted on bugs and issues. The videos work on iOS but not on android. I am going to write to customer support too. Maybe we all should. The problem though is nothing will even be looked at until tomorrow at the earliest

Rhino Keeper
    Hoping someone can help me....My Auromantic Dragon has been evolved twice (evolving him to a level 10 currently) and it still looks like a baby. Anyone ever have this happen before & what do I do?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    Hoping someone can help me....My Auromantic Dragon has been evolved twice (evolving him to a level 10 currently) and it still looks like a baby. Anyone ever have this happen before & what do I do?
    Did you by chance by one of the "Fountain of Youth" habitats when they were on sale a couple weeks ago? Dragons in those habitats always look like babies.

As long as it says it is the right level, this is just an aesthetic problem for now. You could contact support to see if they can look at your account and see what is going on. And yes, weird things like this happen occasionally. A few months ago we got a dragon called "Croconile." When you looked at him, he looked like he had been put through a shredder! But that seemed to be a global problem, so S8 fixed it right away. I haven't hatched grown my Auromantic dragon yet, so I don't know if it is affecting my island too or not.

BTW, did you see my message to you through the forum here? It doesn't necessarily require a response. I was just wondering.
    Last edited by mymonta; 03-04-20 at 10:14 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    I posted on bugs and issues. The videos work on iOS but not on android. I am going to write to customer support too. Maybe we all should. The problem though is nothing will even be looked at until tomorrow at the earliest
    Please continue discussions on this topic on the current thread

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1613217

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    Thanks! This isn't an issue. We're always exploring ways to improve our implementation of ad network partnering and you may see changes periodically. We apologize for any inconvenience and will share your feedback with our team
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast