Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Auromantic Dragon Tournament

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Did you by chance by one of the "Fountain of Youth" habitats when they were on sale a couple weeks ago? Dragons in those habitats always look like babies.

As long as it says it is the right level, this is just an aesthetic problem for now. You could contact support to see if they can look at your account and see what is going on. And yes, weird things like this happen occasionally. A few months ago we got a dragon called "Croconile." When you looked at him, he looked like he had been put through a shredder! But that seemed to be a global problem, so S8 fixed it right away. I haven't hatched grown my Auromantic dragon yet, so I don't know if it is affecting my island too or not.

BTW, did you see my message to you through the forum here? It doesn't necessarily require a response. I was just wondering.
    Thank you so much for clarifying that. Yes, he was in a fountain of youth habitat and as soon as I moved him he grew to the size he’s supposed to be. Gosh, I feel dumb now!

I apologize I haven’t seen your message to me...where can I find it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    Thank you so much for clarifying that. Yes, he was in a fountain of youth habitat and as soon as I moved him he grew to the size he’s supposed to be. Gosh, I feel dumb now!

I apologize I haven’t seen your message to me...where can I find it?
    No need to feel dumb! It happens. My message should show up at the top of your screen saying "notifications." You click on notifications, and a dropdown box appears that says "inbox," and it should be in there. Anyway, it is just about the fact that I discovered you and I are "neighbors" and gold exchangers on one of my other accounts, and I was shocked when I found out as I didn't associate your island name with your user name! Thanks for your messages on my wall! I'm not very good about visiting neighbors.

Rhino Keeper
    I?m still not even being offered videos at all!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234