Page 98 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakinmyday View Post
    I noticed that a level 15 player had honey table chairs and a fountain from a release that was pulled from the store quite some time ago. I do not understand how they got this. It is NOT available to me. What gives storm 8?
    If I'm thinking of the right decos, they were released in a special edition of the app for Android users - Bakery Story: Honey. I would imagine the player in question was playing during that time or they purchased the items in a sale before they were removed from the market.

How could they purchase them before being removed they are a level 15 player....they have not been up in a special sale.

Nightclub Owner
    How could they purchase them before being removed they are a level 15 player....they have not been up in a special sale.
    Just because they are a level 15 player, doesn't mean they just now started playing the game. They could have easily opened their account months ago, played for a bit, took a break then decided to come back - people do it all the time.

Host(ess)
    My bakery, goals, gifts, etc. are invisible! I tried clearing cache and uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing worked. Please help! I am on Android and using Bakery Story Valentine's.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ura0 View Post
    My bakery, goals, gifts, etc. are invisible! I tried clearing cache and uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing worked. Please help! I am on Android and using Bakery Story Valentine's.
    You should post any technical difficulties in the Bugs Forum, where the team is more likely to see your post: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Just because they are a level 15 player, doesn't mean they just now started playing the game. They could have easily opened their account months ago, played for a bit, took a break then decided to come back - people do it all the time.
    That, like AnnirasSweets said - Or they played a few years ago - didn't progress much level wise , bought a few items or things here and there, quit - and recently came back.

As the honey tables were I believe pulled sometime last year. Probably has been a year or almost soon been a year

-long and pointless post, since it has already been answered, but here is mine-

Because I've seen people under level 50 with special items that have since been removed, and have come back and have messages back from 2012 or so.

Because I have the candy robot and that was released in 2012 -almost 8 years ago- from teamlava (before S8 took over) and Google play. And I'm only level 51.

Before the items or whatever disappearing or the disappearance, and even if they're an extremely low level - they could've played around the release of said item, quit and came back. And just haven't progressed level wise - like I was saying.

I don't think a level of a player should be considered an indication (let alone what they have displayed in there bakery) of how long they've played or how long ago they played.

I had that thought, too, in a way, though to be fair-. But specifically about a neighbour. I found an older message from them on a wall, indicating they've been actually playing since 2012. But yet, I never would've thought that, because they have no items from that time period displayed.

But back on topic, whatever someone may have or don't have displayed or level even, isn't an accurate guess of how long they've played themselves. I found that out just a few months ago (Bakinmyday)

I think the only thing that can be used or partially used for indication of how long a player has played, are messages/wall posts. Not the decorations they may have or the level they maybe on.

As I played back in summer/late summer of 2011 on restaurant story actually, (on a place I now don't play) but I don't have anything to prove it. As I didn't know how to do goals at the time. Or any things from that time period. Only thing that can possibly prove that is older wall posts if people have kept them for this long. As I am only levelled 70 something on that Restaurant.

Here is a post a neighbour of mine kept (surprisingly, even after 2 years) and can be used as an example in a
    way. That can be used as message proof that I've at least been playing around 2017. Even if my decorations don't or won't look like I did.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2AB7CCB4-D897-4C31-B418-9707768D3C8F.jpeg 
Views:	74 
Size:	108.6 KB 
ID:	54562
    Last edited by kappy333; 02-06-20 at 05:48 PM.

Executive Chef
    Just to be clear, it was this stuff, right? https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73161

I'm mostly amazed that was available at level 15. Thought it was higher.

Executive Chef
    Just a question:

I want as many robots as I can in my Bakery, as in every robot that has been in the game thus far (I have 2 robots already) I unfortunately do not have the boom bot or the Donut Robot, however.

Invasion of the Robots intensifies

But for 15 gems, is the Donut Robot wall piece worth the gems to you? Have you regretted your purchase with it, and do you think the pricing is fair?

I know we all have our definitions of what's worth it and what's not, but I would like to know (if anyone does answer) is if you've regretted it, especially.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Stars from tipping question

I told every day. How come when a new day starts I always loose the amount of star quantity. If I'm a 4 when I am done tipping the following day I am a 3.5

Nightclub Owner
    The star rating automatically goes down when a certain amount of time passes and you've not tipped another bakery.

Personally, I don't pay attention to the star ratings so I can't be sure of the exact amount of time or anything. Over the years though, I recall seeing others post that to keep their rating at a constant four they get their rating to four, tip more bakeries, then make sure to tip someone every time they log in and their rating doesn't move.