Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOAL: Scrumptious Surprise 2020 February 20 (5 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Always glad to help! The goals always start at the same time and since the company is based in California, I usually list their time zone first when discussing goals:

15 Day Goal = 12 pm PST / 3 pm EST
    5 Day Goal = 530pm PST / 830pm EST

Here's a link to the speculated goal calendar which not only lists the days goals are likely to start but there's a note included about the start times as well: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1604408
    Wow, thanks for making a 2020 expected date goal calendar. I missed it when it was posted originally. It's gonna be very helpful to me.
    I just gotta check wat times correlate to my time zone but tats relatively easy. Yay for 2020 expected goal calendar!!!

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2020-02-22-10-14-05.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	54764
    Jared,19

Fashion Designer
    2nd and 3rd recipes!

Name:	bakery_story-2020-02-22-01-06-24.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	54769
    Jared,19

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    2nd and 3rd recipes!

Name:	bakery_story-2020-02-22-01-06-24.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	54769
    Not overly excited about either of these, unfortunately. Though, I will admit that the serving plate under the Citrus Brulee is a step in the right direction, it's still flat and ultimately unappealing for me, personally. I'm unsure how many ways and times we, the players, can say the same thing before we're heard: flat tray presentations are unappealing to the majority of us!

I've already written-off any hopes that the 5 Day Goals will ever be fully coordinated or planned well and it has made the goals much more tolerable for me. Automatically expecting the new recipes to have zero connection to the appliance they're on and expecting to already own the goal prize means I can be happy with getting new recipes to earn gems. Any update is better than no update, after all. Perhaps it's time I lower my expectations ever further and plan on disliking every recipe? That way, if/when we get an ultra rare and uniquely elevated recipe, I'll be overjoyed!

Stop complaining, no wonder the devs have given up.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterium969 View Post
    Stop complaining, no wonder the devs have given up.
    As someone who invested their time and money in this, I think we're allowed to complain once in a while especially about something we've repeatedly wished to be fixed/to be changed. We've been through this before and I saw very little of improvement here and there. The flat tray problem had been talked and complained about for a while now, yet it kept coming back for new recipes. We praised them for those beautiful tiered cakes too so it's not like all we do is complaining.
    It's not too much, isn't it, to pay real money to get heard by the development team for once?

I've been having the same issue! Makes me not want to play anymore

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12