Thread: Game keeps Crashing

Farm Supplier

Game keeps Crashing

Every time I try to watch an ad to speed up the cooking time, the game crashes. Sometimes it crashes as soon as I log in. I've restarted, checked my internet connection and deleted and re-downloaded the game. This seems to be a recurring problem, and has been for a long time. Why won't the designers fix it?

I have one bakery as one of my neighbors, every time i try to visit his bakery my game closes up. Any suggestions?

My game keeps crashing too...What's going on?
    Please help

@AnnirasSweets
    The game keeps crashing everytime I try to watch a free video
    Any idea what's going on my dear?

Nightclub Owner
    Sorry, I've never had the option to watch videos for gems and have zero experience with the issue. I had a look through the Bugs Forum and found several threads that were all variations on the same theme of videos not loading so it seems like this might be a widespread issue that's been occurring for a while now.

Here's a link to the Bugs Forum if you'd like to look at it yourself: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues.

Farm Supplier
    My game crashes, too..and many times when I am taking 'cooked' food off of the appliances. It either crashes or a video pops up...and there are no goodies when the video is over..just a waste of time, and you cannot X them out.

This was a problem on RS where the videos wouldn't load but as of a week now my BS keeps crashing everytime I try to watch a video for free gems.
    Thank you for the help dear..I'll check n post on the forum you have indicated.