Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/20: The Great Glimmergras Celebration | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I didn't go looking for fangbeasts anywhere else since I got enough from chopping rocks. I do get dire boars but I figure the energy used to defeat boars will be less than collecting 50 cows to get a fangbeast. I'm pretty much done, but I did get quite a few masks from adventures. My troll camp's drop rate was close to 50%. I believe that 50% is programmed in the system, if you're getting a lower drop rate it's likely to improve so hang in there

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I had that problem too. I gave up after 20 cows twice and farmhouses and hatcheries without any fangbeast. But I got lucky on the sheep. Also my mink have spawned one or two.
    Remember to keep chopping rocks, you will get dire boars but they give back som energy. I get a fangbeast about every third beast.
    It took me 28 cows, 24 larkspurs, 23 tree chops and 15 white trillium to spawn a beast. I don't think I've ever had that happen. I usually need to park a beast on those items. I just need any monsters for the dire faerie quest. (2 more fangbeast would be nice, since I need 2 buttons )

Executive Chef
    I don't understand why people are having such a difficult time spawning Fangbeasts.
    They spawn from Rock Outcroppings and we have to chop so many of them. Just don't park a monster on your board and collect the resources you need anyway.
    And don't stress about Direboars, they aren't so bad.

I've been trying the 'put your Troll Camp back in storage for a couple of minutes after collecting' method, and I think it helps.
    I would recommend trying it! (just don't forget to put it back out)
    Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 02-24-20 at 11:17 PM.

Executive Chef
    I just crafted the Jovial Jester.
    Gotta say I am super disappointed.
    It is just a recolour and resize (it?s bigger) of the Jolly Jester.

After the release of Grimaud, the Trumpeter and the Drummer I was secretly wishing for a new Jester character to replace my Jolly Jester statue.
    This new statue falls waaay under.

Storm8
    Please for a future event can we get a real animated living Jester character. (1x1 item, not walker)

And also release the GlimmerFly as a pet! It is beautiful.

Rhino Keeper
    Feeling everyone?s pain about the troll camp collections and fruitless adventures! But it wouldn?t be fun if it wasn?t challenging I guess. I have done maybe 7 adventures so far and no flamingo. I do wonder what the chances are of receiving him? The last storyline I did SO many adventures and nothing. So I hate to fall down that rabbit hole of frustration again. I got a mask from the troll camp today which is exciting because my last 3 collections did not give me one. So starting today on a good note. Wishing you all masks and flamingoes and fangbeasts today!

New Resident
    Dire boars spawn almost 75% of the time. From mines, ponds, rocks. And collecting from the troll camp... sigh.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I've been trying the 'put your Troll Camp back in storage for a couple of minutes after collecting' method, and I think it helps.
    I would recommend trying it! (just don't forget to put it back out)
    Good luck everyone!
    Tried that but it didn't work for me. >.<

I've gotten more than enough fangbeasts from the rock outcroppings. Even if people have enough pearls, my experience is that it is more energy-efficient to continue using that than gambling on farmhouses and other stuff.

My troll camp is actually doing better than last event. With that and adventures, I'm feeling good about my pace for once.

Usually, I don't care that I don't get the random drop from adventures. It's meant to be a lottery, not a guarantee and gambling isn't really in my nature. HOWEVER this time I *really* like the prize. That flamingo is gorgeous. I'm actually tempted to keep going for it even after I am fully upgraded, my personal philosophy aside. This is a tough one but I'm going to resist. I have plenty of other stuff to do in my kingdom and limited energy. Best of luck to everyone else though!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I tried this and it worked -so far! Twice I have stored and brought back the troll camp, and twice it gave me masks. Hopefully I have not jinxed myself by reporting...
    This has worked 3 out of 4 times, so better than average. Wonder if it will help with the sparkling mines...

Fashion Designer
    I've just noticed that we didn't get any scrolls from this event, only crowns. I don't need any more crowns, I have over 3000 of those while I've bought everything in the town square. Meanwhile I'm just 60 scrolls from getting my last character in the academy. Is this intentional or is it an oversight? We've been rewarded with a mixture of crowns and scrolls in recent events so I'm wondering why no scrolls this time?