Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/20: The Great Glimmergras Celebration | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Even though you have to fight the dire boars, you do get some of that energy back, so net energy used is minimal compared to tapping all of your cows, chickens, minx etc. So I am basically chopping rocks this event.
    I'm using Elm trees to make brewskies. But I noticed that there aren't any scrolls offered this time.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Even though you have to fight the dire boars, you do get some of that energy back, so net energy used is minimal compared to tapping all of your cows, chickens, minx etc. So I am basically chopping rocks this event.
    That's a super good point. It makes me feel better about continuing to rely on rock chopping for fangbeasts.

Fashion Designer
    If the fairies don?t carry over, why work to get them!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    And not only that, the reward for completing that goal is fairies.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    My Princess Lorelei - the one (not the princess Lorelei fountain) has spawned the butterfly monster every time.

I've had a pretty good spawn rate from mine too.

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Ham, could you please post a pic of the Princess Lorelai - I cant seem to find her in my inventory, and she may be in my Kingdom, but it would help to know what I'm looking for.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3D1117EB-DC94-46CD-83EB-11F667404BEF.jpeg 
Views:	72 
Size:	160.0 KB 
ID:	54753

Name:	9DFA11C9-2033-4B0B-8261-49D20D88E4EC.jpeg 
Views:	77 
Size:	185.3 KB 
ID:	54754 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	77CA1F84-DBEE-4522-8922-113ABF742979.jpeg 
Views:	64 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	54755

New Resident
    does anyone have a suggestion for fangbeasts? i haven?t been able to spawn them

Quote Originally Posted by themaltesequeen View Post
    I am having the same exact issue! Time to send off an email to report it, I suppose...
    It's very frustrating! If its an Apple problem, I dont have that problem with any of the other Storm8 games. Unfortunately I dont have the time to spend on the game to ever be able to finish any of these. Without being able to buy anything, Im never going to finish any!!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I could cry for you!!

I have had this problem before and was told it was from Apple's end. They told me to do something or the other which I didn't do and the problem eventually resolved without anything done on my part. But it didn't resolve during the event unfortunately.
    UGH! if its an Apple problem then it doesnt make any sense that any other Storm 8 games aren't having this issue. Its been a month or so now for me. Sometimes buying these value packs are the only way I'm able to finish these events.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post
    Thank you so much for your reply. I?m so sorry I forgot to mention I?m using an iPhone. There seems to be no option to select a picture to post?

Name:	CA2AEC44-886A-4145-AEA9-C5268521EE31.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	54756

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Well...isn't that just the million dollar question?!

Quote Originally Posted by tnt1192 View Post
    UGH! if its an Apple problem then it doesnt make any sense that any other Storm 8 games aren't having this issue. Its been a month or so now for me. Sometimes buying these value packs are the only way I'm able to finish these events.
    I doubt it ever was an Apple problem. Send S8 the email or message and see what happens.

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast