Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/20: The Great Glimmergras Celebration | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Yes she is lovely.
    Maybe she could drop wisp essence like her cousins.
    Wouldn’t that be wonderful.

Executive Chef
    Troll camp = 1 mask for me today...

Banned
    Do not forget to do the comm7nirty visit. Several ppl lately have lost out on final goal forgetting to do that step

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Troll camp = 1 mask for me today...
    How many times a day do you collect from it? I visit it 4 times a day and always manage to get 2 drops on alternate visits.

For me, it has always been this way with the Troll Camp. It would drop the required item on my alternate visits.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a bottleneck from the troll camp, of course i expected that, but what is strange is that over the last several months the expansion packs offered only give common items.

Well fine that is s8 prerogative, but trust me, i am definitely not spending money on items i get from common cows and common flowers!

Throw in 4 masks from the troll camp plus the trade tickets and energy and then maybe we have a deal.

Their sales tactic just baffles me!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    How many times a day do you collect from it? I visit it 4 times a day and always manage to get 2 drops on alternate visits.

For me, it has always been this way with the Troll Camp. It would drop the required item on my alternate visits.
    3-4 times a day. It is not alternate for me. Every 3-4 visits I get one. It is hard to get to the troll camp exactly every 6 hours, since that 4th collection is right in the middle of sleep time

Executive Chef
    Wasn’t there a belief in the past that if you stored your troll camp immediately after clicking/collecting then brought it right back, it was more likely to provide the next time? I forget if that was an urban myth or something real.

Fashion Designer
    I only manage 3 collections a day. I generally get a mask every second collection. I still need 2 more to get the carriage to level four.
    That seems slower than I usually am.
    In these events I rely on getting a couple of masks from the adventure. Haven't got any yet.
    It would take fourteen days plus six hours to get the 22 masks from the collections. That wouldn't leave enough time for the 25 items collection from the carriage to finish the event.
    So it will take the adventure to rescue me, as I don't get up in the middle of the night.
    Fingers crossed!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I only manage 3 collections a day. I generally get a mask every second collection. I still need 2 more to get the carriage to level four.
    That seems slower than I usually am.
    In these events I rely on getting a couple of masks from the adventure. Haven't got any yet.
    It would take fourteen days plus six hours to get the 22 masks from the collections. That wouldn't leave enough time for the 25 items collection from the carriage to finish the event.
    So it will take the adventure to rescue me, as I don't get up in the middle of the night.
    Fingers crossed!
    I know... the adventures are not giving any good drops for me as well... I tried like 3 more bc I had the gold pearls and extra gold I got from chopping rocks... and only got 1 mask out of all the adventures I did (which I am relieved I got but still... that is just ridiculous). If I calculated correctly I am all done with the necklaces and hats... I?m just waiting on the masks. I just collected from my troll camp and didn?t get a mask . I hope I can finish this event... I?m at level 4 with 3 more masks needed to get to level 5. I also wish S8 would give you those masks you get from fighting fireflies with ALL monsters... I wouldn?t feel so frustrated having to fight those dire boars... I hate fighting any monsters even for monster hunts... it?s my least favorite part of the game bc it?s so slow and there?s no quick way to defeat them. Anyways I?m hoping the troll camp will drop a mask every collection... I really don?t understand why it isn?t a guaranteed drop.

Good luck to you and everyone else!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Wasn’t there a belief in the past that if you stored your troll camp immediately after clicking/collecting then brought it right back, it was more likely to provide the next time? I forget if that was an urban myth or something real.
    I would call it anecdotal evidence (whose results vary from realm to realm) rather than an urban myth, lol. Regardless, I do recall seeing a handful of players post that they felt it helped their drop rates. Like you, I cannot attest to this method myself. *shrugs*