Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/20: The Great Glimmergras Celebration | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I can't answer for venatemp, but for myself (level 50 queendom), I did not use a single gem to speed up anything and have managed to complete the Carriage today, with five-and-a-half days still to go.

But I did have regular drops from the camp at a rate of two drops a day from alternate collections. I have my device's alarm set to alert me four times a day so that I do not miss a single collection. I've also been relatively lucky at the adventures that I ran twice a day, which gave me a mask once every two or three adventures. I did not, however, manage to win the Flamingo and I won't be trying, now that the carriage is at level 6.
    Thanks Venatamp and deadpixel. Good information. I got a mask this morning so 6 to go. I should make it. I need 1 day with 2 masks.

Rhino Keeper
    Collections from the troll camp have been abysmal in my queendom...4 collections yesterday, 1 mask (woke up very early so the timing worked out). Hoping for better luck today!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    Have the necklaces and jester hats for last level of carriage but no masks. Two days of no mask from adventures or troll camp.

Rhino Keeper
    My last two collections from the Troll Camp gave no masks. Hopefully I will make it.

My carriage is fully upgraded and if I'm diligent, I should get the dragon tomorrow. The alligator in 2 or 3 days.

I like the art of this event but the troll camp is a major frustration for everyone every time an event requires it.

Do you know what would make up for it? A monster hunt...

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    My carriage is fully upgraded and if I'm diligent, I should get the dragon tomorrow. The alligator in 2 or 3 days.

I like the art of this event but the troll camp is a major frustration for everyone every time an event requires it.

Do you know what would make up for it? A monster hunt...
    Or just make it a guaranteed drop & if that's bad for the 'game economy' up the craft requirement to 2 of that item instead of one.
    The randomness of the troll camp is working against a lot of players S8! It's easy to fix!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    This is ridiculous. 2 days and no mask. None from Troll camp nor or adventures. Come on S8.

Rhino Keeper
    Update. Went on 10 adventures and no flamingo. Sigh. And no worthwhile supplies as a result either. Total waste of gold nuggets. Such a bummer. I might do a few more. I don?t know why, I just hate giving up on these things. I?m a gambler at heart I guess

Rhino Keeper
    Today: 4 adventures, 3 troll camp visits, just got one mask, finally. is it doable 8 mask in 5 days, don't need anymore pearls, necklaces, or jester hats. Yesterday and the day before was zippo (0) masks from adventures or troll camp. Honestly is it doable?
    Last edited by kanajunroses; 02-28-20 at 08:49 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Happy to know that there really is an animal to win if lucky from adventures. Since it has never happened for me. Congrats to all that get the flamingo.