Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/20: The Great Glimmergras Celebration | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Just might get to the dragon - got a masquerade mask from adventure earlier and the troll camp just now. So only two more to go. Currently at 590 Glimergras Masks. I did luck out on the flamingo on my second adventure; maybe the third adventure success in as many years. Luckily I have nothing much to do all weekend so should be able to collect regularly.

So sick of this type of event..
    The troll camp drops are terrible, the fangbeasts are off on holiday in someone else?s kingdom, and even the amount of fairies dropping from the chests seem to have have reduced.
    Out of all these types of events, I reckon I have won the prize from the adventure only once, despite going on dozens of adventures. 😕😕

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I tried this and it worked -so far! Twice I have stored and brought back the troll camp, and twice it gave me masks. Hopefully I have not jinxed myself by reporting...
    Ok, what have I got to lose? I have to try something to help my troll camp drops. No masks for two days from either one of my kingdoms.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been playing for 5 yrs. Have supported this game to the tune of $4,117.35 (I just totaled my receipts) and still cannot upgrade to win the Dragon although I have the items necessary to be at level 5! Only 7 Masks short of level 6. I have been dealing with this since December via "support". Could someone knowledgeable please fix this ?

Rhino Keeper
    Again, No mask from 2 adventures even speeding One up and from troll camp...so envious who leveled up to six.

Rhino Keeper
    Finished up the carriage this morning. Waiting on my glimmer gator to be done. Hopefully now I can remember to log in on the regular to keep collecting mask. I usually get lazy and then have to hustle at the end to get the final prize.

Wish other players troll camp drops would improve. It's no fun feeling like you're on the bad side of luck.

Executive Chef
    I have been getting 7-10 logins daily to collect masks since this event started (10 on nights I couldn't sleep!). One account got the level 6 upgrade yesterday, the other 3 will be today. If I hadn't done adventure after adventure I wouldn't be finished this early (am trying for at least 1 adventure a day minimum). One account got the Flamingo during the first adventure, the other 3 have no flamingo. This is the first adventure animal I have gotten in months! I hope I will make it to the alligator; play will be limited after this weekend, and I too notice the faerie chest drops seem low. (one account has mmmm 42 of 70 yellow fairies needed & I have done all 3 goals daily) I have only been doing Masks in the Atrium until I can go for the alligator. Troll camp drops have generally been less than 50%, I too had a few "one mask drop per 3 collections" days (I can't do 4 collections a day! Cheers to those able to set timers & do it, but wish it wasn't necessary) If I didn't have any mask drops from adventures I wouldn't be done. I think I will be able to make it to the dragon. Off to visit community members......
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 02-29-20 at 06:36 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Banned
    Why are alligators always showed in cartoons and games etc.. as Green. I live in South Florida and trust me I have never seen a green alligator

Executive Chef
    I had great drops from the troll camp the last 36 hours. I only need 2 more. I am officially passing my extra troll camp drops to a forum member. Good luck

Farm Supplier
    I am finally done with my carriage and I have 9 more gold fairies needed for the glimmergator. I didn?t use gems and all my masks except 1 from the castle adventure came from the troll camp. This was definitely not a fun event bc missing masks from troll camps and lame drops from castle adventures but I?m glad I?m done. Hopefully everyone will get the masks needed to finish 🤞!