Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/20: The Great Glimmergras Celebration | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    Aaargh, just spent 100 gems on....coins upon opening the game. That was some gemtrap! Not very happy right now. I was saving up for the barracks.
    I'm not sure if I will finish, because of festivities but I started anyway. Looks like drops are okay for me, but I still have to do some math. The one adventure I sent out was a bust.
    You can always try contacting support and explain what happened. No guarantee they'll credit you back but it's worth a try.

Rhino Keeper
    The reports have been not optimistic about that, so I'm not going to try.

Will get the carriage to level 4, but that won't be enough for the dragon. I've got effectively 4 days of gameplay left till the end of the event. Too bad, would have loved to have the dragon.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    You can always try contacting support and explain what happened. No guarantee they'll credit you back but it's worth a try.
    Make sure not to mention "accidental purchase" or "gem trap". Maybe try something along the lines of you not being satisfied with your purchase and you would like to return the item for a full refund?

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know about gift being offered with gem purchase?

Fashion Designer
    My Gllimmergras Carriage is at Lv. 6 and I have about half the Glimmergras Masks needed for the Glimmer Dragon.
    I am still saving for the Glimmergator.
    Also thought I would share a visual of the lovely Glimmer Jester that I added to my fair area.
    How is everyone else faring?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2020-02-27 at 5.14.42 PM.png 
Views:	105 
Size:	661.1 KB 
ID:	54823
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

So I just got to step 7/9. Do you think I have any chance of winning spending minimal gems (no more than 100)

I was complemplating the $10 purchase of 3 of each as my birthday is tomorrow. Do you think I need it or it?s enough to help. Energy I?m in the 3K?s so I can chop all the rocks in the world. It?s my luck with the trove and mines that is an issue and remembering to come more often for them. Ive sped them a couple times.

So thoughts, yay or nay to finishing? I can try the quest to more times as well I believe. Pink is my favorite color hence having a whole pink section!! Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    My Gllimmergras Carriage is at Lv. 6 and I have about half the Glimmergras Masks needed for the Glimmer Dragon.
    I am still saving for the Glimmergator.
    Also thought I would share a visual of the lovely Glimmer Jester that I added to my fair area.
    How is everyone else faring?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2020-02-27 at 5.14.42 PM.png 
Views:	105 
Size:	661.1 KB 
ID:	54823
    Just wondering, did you use gems for the Troll Camp drops?

Asking because I haven't missed many troll camp collections, got 1 mask from an adventure and still need 7 masks. Wondering if the random drops are also random by kingdom.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post

Asking because I haven't missed many troll camp collections, got 1 mask from an adventure and still need 7 masks. Wondering if the random drops are also random by kingdom.
    No gems HuckleTown, however I do have an alarm set so I don't miss collections.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

I got the dragon yesterday, very cute 1x1. First drop was wisp lantern, jewel and a rat tail. Nothing special, but I wasn't expecting that much. Most of the creatures I got from events have very low treasure drop rates and rarely give something shinny :-). Artwork is great, so very happy having him. Flamingo will as all the creatures you can get from adventure events remain an urban myth for me. Mostly because I don’t see the point of chopping loads of stones to get some golden pearls. I really can use my energy for other matters and with having 4 runs you need the luck of the devil to get it :-). Please mind that I am a low lvl player, so for me is a bit easier to collect all the mats for the carriage. Loads of luck for all the other players still struggling to get all the required carriage mats.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post

I can't answer for venatemp, but for myself (level 50 queendom), I did not use a single gem to speed up anything and have managed to complete the Carriage today, with five-and-a-half days still to go.

But I did have regular drops from the camp at a rate of two drops a day from alternate collections. I have my device's alarm set to alert me four times a day so that I do not miss a single collection. I've also been relatively lucky at the adventures that I ran twice a day, which gave me a mask once every two or three adventures. I did not, however, manage to win the Flamingo and I won't be trying, now that the carriage is at level 6.