Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/20: The Great Glimmergras Celebration | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I am getting a good drop rate from red acer trees. Any tree that you need to grow will work (not dead trees) but those have been better for me than elm or oak.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    This is a little bit different than the normal pattern. Having great difficulty in spawning fangbeast. Doesn't want to spawn from cows or chopping trees. Direboars are what spawn from rocks and we don't have a event specific bush, tree, or flower that will force a spawn. Wish direboars were coded to drop the buttons. Boars also spawn from sparkling mines, which we also collect from.
    Since this event started, I have been getting dire boats and fangbeasts from rocks outcroppings. Usually just dire boars, but I have had a few fangbeasts too, even before I got to the goal that needed them.

Executive Chef
    i found the fangbeasts. they were hiding in my minks
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    From Nuggest 5, Beasts:
    Fangbeasts found:
    Cows, Chickens, Pigs, Mink, Swan, Hot Pepper, Carrot, Trees, Stables, Hatchery, Farmhouses, Fangbeast Trap, Glimmeregg Bunny, Season 5 Training Dummy, Shih Tzu, Ugly Goose, Lair of Beasts

: )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Nightclub Owner
    Community Events are pretty boring in my opinion but as always, I'm loving the artwork - particularly enjoying the vivid colors and the pets on offer.

That said, I'm rather irritated that they've made all but one of the Atrium crafts deco-only this time. What even is that? I have a lot to say on the matter but it all boils down to this: I think all Atrium crafted items should be useful and that decoration-only items should be limited to market purchases, never goal prizes. After all, we use a healthy amount of energy to 'win' these crafted items so it seems only right that they should be items that will, in time, save us energy by offering useful drops.

Rhino Keeper
    Troll camp unreliable for drops!

Executive Chef
    Glimmerglas flamingo, 5h collection time, rare drop from adventure. First collection was black flagged for water. Says on card rare chance of mermaid scales and golden eggs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	305FB088-1FAA-47A9-BFA7-812A00810081.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	54747Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5224BF58-8D31-4D81-A3DD-C7718B13F394.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	54748Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A6C2FA75-1ABE-4663-A67E-44181CFB58CD.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	54749

Rhino Keeper
    I agree on the atrium crafts. Two deco and a crocodile with pond drops? Really? And the grand prize drops expansion 'items'. I bet permit drops will be rare as hen's teeth. Another event I'll be sitting out. Two in a row. Cant even be bothered with the duke's line. Over making potions for that one. Oh,well,looks like I'm back to saving energy. I'll be up to a hundred thousand by years end if things continue. Lol.

Hi,
    I got a Golden pearl as well as Glimmering pearls from the rock outcropping. Anybody knows what the Golden ones are for?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2802.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	54750
    Last edited by nieves2017; 02-21-20 at 02:21 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nieves2017 View Post
    Hi,
    I got a Golden pearl as well as Glimmering pearls from the rock outcropping. Anybody knows what the Golden ones are for?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2802.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	54750
    Adventures for a chance of getting a flamingo more or less on par w being struck by lightning. : ) But it DOES happen! Last event, an informal poll indicated most people who get the prize do so in the 20-30 adventure range, but some get wonderfully lucky, and zororak has posted a picture already a couple of posts above on this page.

Good luck to all! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast