Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/20: The Great Glimmergras Celebration | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    My second collection...226 coins?!?!?!?!? and a black flag for elvenite... not too thrilled about the drops. All that work and energy used... Now only thing I like about the dragon is the long timer so the yellow arrow thingy isn?t there for a while.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm also a little underwhelmed about the prizes in this event. First, 2 of the Fairie Atrium prices are deco only and the third (the 'gator) has a 10 minute time and is basically a glorified pond. Now the grand prize with a 22 hour timer makes you wait for 226 coins!! Hoping subsequent drops improve and we can get some more attractive expansion materials - tickets, permits, wisps.
    Last edited by maridadi; 03-04-20 at 02:21 AM. Reason: typo

Executive Chef
    S8, could you add Academy Scrolls to next event's rewards? It would be very much appreciated!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Game is crashing today, when started - anyone the same problem?
    Yes, I have the same problem.
    I did allready close my ipad and started again, but the problem still there.
    The last weeks it happens more times.
    And when I finally come in the game, it takes 15 minutes before all the items show up.
    Under the anymails and buildings is only a shadow to see.

Rhino Keeper
    The gator seems to be giving me a lot of butterfish which innormally struggle with so I'm happy about that!
    StormID: neferlala

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by planetyarnia View Post
    Sooooo....Since the start of the event I have done three adventures a day....
    So thats a truckload of chopping and goodness knows how many golden nuggets.
    Am now the proud owner of a reduced golden nugget supply and no pink flamingle mingle.
    Sighs.....
    You will soon learn not to trouble yourself with that part of the challenge. I did adventures as long as I was chopping rocks and had golden pearls. After that not even one more adventure was embarked upon.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    The gator seems to be giving me a lot of butterfish which innormally struggle with so I'm happy about that!
    Pardon my ignorance, but why are you struggling with butterfish? What are you doing with them?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Pardon my ignorance, but why are you struggling with butterfish? What are you doing with them?
    Not sure about the other person but I make lots of Smoked Fish Sandwich to do the Envoy to the Fur Burrow Adventure. That one is cool cause its 22 Hours in the 3 Adventure Buildings. Instead of 2 days in Haunted Keep and Barracks for the other Adventures.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Not sure about the other person but I make lots of Smoked Fish Sandwich to do the Envoy to the Fur Burrow Adventure. That one is cool cause its 22 Hours in the 3 Adventure Buildings. Instead of 2 days in Haunted Keep and Barracks for the other Adventures.
    Thanks for this info podunkiana!
    I only have the Barracks for a couple of days and wasn't aware that there are adventures that last only 1 day/ 22 hours to choose from there.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Thanks for this answer. Wish I could throw all my butterfish your way!