Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/20: The Great Glimmergras Celebration | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    I received 1 mask from the 6 or 7 adventures, no flamingo (of course). I just upgraded to level 4. I need 13 more masks. It will be close, I've already received my one for today, which I needed to get to level 4.

I am basically done collecting materials, just a few more of everything, now that I'm done with adventures and glimmering pearls. Which is good because now I can finally defeat the 299 hit monster to finish the hidden forest storyline.

Good luck to everyone, here's hoping for good troll camp drops.

Rhino Keeper
    3 collections in a row with no mask from the troll camp.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    3 collections in a row with no mask from the troll camp.
    Same for me! Here’s hoping for the fourth. Nothing from the last few adventures either

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I just went thru 60+ cows & 30+ chickens & didn't spawn a single fangbeast!!! Really, S8? Can you please up the spawn rate, pretty please🙏🏻!
    I couldn't believe it when I went through all 40 energy refills 3 times before spawning a fangbeast. Used to be a few farmhouses or cows would do the trick. Not at the moment though. This is one of those typical bottlenecks to encourage gem spending. What S8 should realize about me by now, is that I'd rather buy cool stuff than gamble on an outcome & potentially waste my meager gem purchases!

New Resident
    Is anyone having issues collecting masks from Troll Camp? I have collected only one in last 4 visits

How many of these types of events have we had with a trade having the option to get some king of creature for the side quest? This is the first time I’ve actually gotten one and completed the quest! I honestly had given up and was just trading in hopes to get enough items to upgrade. Stunned and excited!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dqueenie View Post
    I couldn't believe it when I went through all 40 energy refills 3 times before spawning a fangbeast. Used to be a few farmhouses or cows would do the trick. Not at the moment though. This is one of those typical bottlenecks to encourage gem spending. What S8 should realize about me by now, is that I'd rather buy cool stuff than gamble on an outcome & potentially waste my meager gem purchases!
    I had that problem too. I gave up after 20 cows twice and farmhouses and hatcheries without any fangbeast. But I got lucky on the sheep. Also my mink have spawned one or two.
    Remember to keep chopping rocks, you will get dire boars but they give back som energy. I get a fangbeast about every third beast.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Wasn?t there a belief in the past that if you stored your troll camp immediately after clicking/collecting then brought it right back, it was more likely to provide the next time? I forget if that was an urban myth or something real.
    I tried this and it worked -so far! Twice I have stored and brought back the troll camp, and twice it gave me masks. Hopefully I have not jinxed myself by reporting...

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ch3rp View Post
    Is anyone having issues collecting masks from Troll Camp? I have collected only one in last 4 visits
    I am as well.

New Resident
    I’ve participated in every event since I’ve started playing this game and I never win the main prize from going on adventures. Between that and not receiving the proper drops, I’m debating on whether or not I will continue to participate in anymore events. The game should be challenging and fun, not impossible and frustrating