Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/20: The Great Glimmergras Celebration | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    My Troll camp has only dropped twice so far. VERY frustrating.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    My Troll camp has only dropped twice so far. VERY frustrating.
    same here
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    OMG! I am so Grateful I got the Flamingo from the very first try! That has NEVER happened before for me. I don?t know what the drops are yet; it has a five hour collection timer.

Is the layout of the forums changed? After logging in I had a heck of a time finding the storyline I wanted and it?s a bit awkward.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    OMG! I am so Grateful I got the Flamingo from the very first try! That has NEVER happened before for me. I don?t know what the drops are yet; it has a five hour collection timer.

Is the layout of the forums changed? After logging in I had a heck of a time finding the storyline I wanted and it?s a bit awkward.
    on the very lower left of the forum it defines how you view it. If you change it to Full Site or Child of Default Style you'll get it back to how you want it. Depends on what you had in the first place. I use full site so I can view and edit easier - it's the view that you see on your computer. Hope that helps. There are a few different colours and layouts to choose from...

Fashion Designer
    I'm getting better spawn rates of the fangbeast from my other animals. Sheep and chickens mostly.

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the value pack with the 15 minutes unlimited energy and was only able to get ten buttons. Mostly Glimmer Golems and Dire Boars spawned but I guess ten buttons is better than none.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Oh I see it now... I pressed full site after reading spirit wind?s post... thanks so much for the help! I think I need glasses everything looks so tiny using full site lol

Fashion Designer
    Glimmer pearl drops from rock outcropping are ridiculously low.

Farm Supplier
    Wow I got another gold nugget from chopping rocks... I think I got a total of 4 or 5 gold nuggets from chopping rocks today... I guess I will forgive S8 for the lame drops I received from the 2 castle adventures. 😆

Executive Chef
    Reminder to everyone that chopping the Faerie Chests counts towards the Clearing Rocks goal.
    So if you save the chests from the day before, you only have to chop 1 other Rock Outcropping/ Plant in a Log.
    I realize it not the most useful tip for this particular event, because we already have to chop a lot of Rock Outcroppings, but still good to know.

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast