Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: Castle Story 2/20: The Great Glimmergras Celebration | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    No, there is no post from last night and I checked your profile and nothing has been removed by anyone. You can check your posts by clicking on your own name either on your profile screen or easier still on one of your own posts. Your last post was the 10th Feb. Do you want to post again?? Let me know if you need help.
    I will post again, so thank you SW. It is funny because the issue I was having was with had to deal with something disappearing too, LOL.

Rhino Keeper
    My Glimmergrass dragon is missing. Wrote to support two days ago, no answer.
    What is the point in wasting two weeks play and just for nothing.

Nightclub Owner
    Forgot to collect my final event adventure during the event so I collected it after only to receive NOTHING at all. Not even a coin. This has never happened to me before, I've often collected post-event without issue.

Do we think this a one time deal or the new norm?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rheina View Post
    My Glimmergrass dragon is missing. Wrote to support two days ago, no answer.
    What is the point in wasting two weeks play and just for nothing.
    I know this is late in responding but I have things going on in my life right now that are crazy. My dragon is also missing. I did cut it close as I said things are crazy now, but I finished the event but did not place the dragon because I went into Dragon Story. I went to place it later that evening and could not see it. The quest log said the event expired. That was I think about 20min. after the time of the event?s conclusion. I am not sure if you can help me this late after the event ended but I would appreciate anything you can do. Thank you SW!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    I know this is late in responding but I have things going on in my life right now that are crazy. My dragon is also missing. I did cut it close as I said things are crazy now, but I finished the event but did not place the dragon because I went into Dragon Story. I went to place it later that evening and could not see it. The quest log said the event expired. That was I think about 20min. after the time of the event?s conclusion. I am not sure if you can help me this late after the event ended but I would appreciate anything you can do. Thank you SW!
    P.S. That was what my original post was in regards to.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    rheina and Perry, I'd recommend you both write in to Support.
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

rheina, If you remember where you placed it just check if that space is locked by going into edit mode. It might be invisible and if it is then reinstalling will fix the graphics issue (which is the only reason why anyone should ever reinstall). If not then please log a ticket. Thanks

Mystery missing post solved Perry!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    rheina and Perry, I'd recommend you both write in to Support.
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

rheina, If you remember where you placed it just check if that space is locked by going into edit mode. It might be invisible and if it is then reinstalling will fix the graphics issue (which is the only reason why anyone should ever reinstall). If not then please log a ticket. Thanks

Mystery missing post solved Perry!
    It was in storage. It was not placed. I wrote to support right away, but no reply yet.
    I reinstalled, also no dragon yet

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829