Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/20: The Great Glimmergras Celebration | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I've just noticed that we didn't get any scrolls from this event, only crowns. I don't need any more crowns, I have over 3000 of those while I've bought everything in the town square. Meanwhile I'm just 60 scrolls from getting my last character in the academy. Is this intentional or is it an oversight? We've been rewarded with a mixture of crowns and scrolls in recent events so I'm wondering why no scrolls this time?
    I was wondering the exact same thing?

Rhino Keeper
    I was excited to get the crowns. I finally got maya the mystic. I have been saving up for her and I am loving all the items she comes with. Really good graphics.

Executive Chef
    i need 12 masks and 12 more fangbeasts. unless the drops improve dramatically, i won't finish. i'm not spending money. this is insane
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Haven't seen so disappointing event since long. Super rare drops make this event impossible to complete without gems. People who collect from Trollcamp 4 times a day - when do you sleep? Last time i set timer for collecting in the night brought me so bad migraine that I had to stay in hospital, so this time I am not doing it anymore. Frustrating event.
    I am doing only the chest thing to get the gator, but chests drop incredibly few yellow faeries, so not sure i'll be able to get the gator as well.
    Thanks a lot to everyone contributing to this forum, your information and ideas are very helpful. It is very good feeling, to be one of this community.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    I was excited to get the crowns. I finally got maya the mystic. I have been saving up for her and I am loving all the items she comes with. Really good graphics.
    I don?t know if you have him already but the guardsman is really good. You get 2 guard dogs and they give you simple feasts, longswords and light armor.

Rhino Keeper
    Ooooo. I do not have him but I will start saving for him. That sounds amazing. Thanks for the heads up wintersno!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    That flamingo is gorgeous. I'm actually tempted to keep going for it even after I am fully upgraded, my personal philosophy aside. This is a tough one but I'm going to resist. I have plenty of other stuff to do in my kingdom and limited energy. Best of luck to everyone else though!!
    I think I accidentally used reverse psychology on the game because I just got the flamingo! My first time getting the random drop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I think I accidentally used reverse psychology on the game because I just got the flamingo! My first time getting the random drop.
    Yay!!!! Congrats friend!

Executive Chef
    i too just got the flamingo! never won that prize before. i only do the adventures for possible extra material
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Noticed that when I collected from my mask that my total went down 8 instead of up eight. Strange I think not. Can't find fang beasts .