Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/20: The Great Glimmergras Celebration | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Over 30 chickens and cows, no fangbeast. Yes, I checked, w the music. No, no other monsters on board. S8, can the spawn rate be tweaked upwards please? Thanks! : )
    I have a fangbeast on one account, and the regular music is playing. So double check for a monster!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

I have a question about the value pack. I keep trying to purchase it and it says “the in app purchase has already been bought. It will be testored for free.” And then I just get the loading screen until I click out of the game. Anyone else having this problem and does anyone know how to fix it? TIA for any help!

FANGBEATS: the drop rate IS terrible, but I?m having good success with MINKS and FARMHOUSES. Some spawn in as few as 4 tries, others as many as 17. But I haven?t needed 30 tries, as some have experienced with cows/pigs. YMMV (Your mileage may vary)

GLIMMERFLIES: I?m having GREAT SUCCESS with RUSTIC WELLS. A fly will spawn every 3-5 tries. Unfortunately, the glimmering chitin don?t appear to drop until you reach that point in the story (at least mine didn?t).

TROLL CAMP: my first collection dropped TWO masks, but now the drop appears to be variable. None overnight or this morning...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Here is the updated spreadsheet with algorithms for materials.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

The artwork is lovely in this event. And I don't mind that the atrium has deco. The chests are relatively easy to acquire so I always go for those prizes no matter what.

Side note, I definitely have that jester from a different event from years ago, just colored differently.
    Just used your spreadsheet for the first time. It is amazing. Thank you.

New Resident
    NOTHING is spawning fangbeasts, this is ridiculous. I?ve had 1 in approx 10 hours. I like the look of this event, but might give up soon, I just can?t be bothered.

Quote Originally Posted by tnt1192 View Post
    I have a question about the value pack. I keep trying to purchase it and it says ?the in app purchase has already been bought. It will be testored for free.? And then I just get the loading screen until I click out of the game. Anyone else having this problem and does anyone know how to fix it? TIA for any help!
    I am having the same exact issue! Time to send off an email to report it, I suppose...

Quote Originally Posted by Jjou79 View Post
    NOTHING is spawning fangbeasts, this is ridiculous. I?ve had 1 in approx 10 hours. I like the look of this event, but might give up soon, I just can?t be bothered.
    I just went thru 60+ cows & 30+ chickens & didn't spawn a single fangbeast!!! Really, S8? Can you please up the spawn rate, pretty please🙏🏻!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Just checked into my game & lost a bunch of my expansions! Seems every new goal has all kinds of problems

Now it seems I can't upload a photo...smh
    I could cry for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by tnt1192 View Post
    I have a question about the value pack. I keep trying to purchase it and it says “the in app purchase has already been bought. It will be testored for free.” And then I just get the loading screen until I click out of the game. Anyone else having this problem and does anyone know how to fix it? TIA for any help!
    I have had this problem before and was told it was from Apple's end. They told me to do something or the other which I didn't do and the problem eventually resolved without anything done on my part. But it didn't resolve during the event unfortunately.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjou79 View Post
    Have you tried minks?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I could cry for you!!
    Appreciate that! It took 3 force closes to get them back!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast